Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God Bless America - What would the world be like without the U.S.A.?
10/20/2005 10:02:27 PM
Hello Dave, Thank you for inviting me to join this forum. It is good to see so many of you who are willing to stand up and be heard. You make some very strong points for the United States and the many other countries that are and have been our allies. We call them our boys, but they are men, real men, who have stepped up to the plate and accepted the responsibility of protecting our country. We are not living in the sixties anymore when there was a draft, this is an entirely volunteer armed forces. These men signed on to do a job, that job being the defense and protection of this country. Many signed on after September 11th because they knew there would be a need for them. They are not being forced to go over and fight a war, this is their job and most are proud to do it. As long as the human spirit remains as it is there will always be war. But thank God for the brave and courageous men who are willing to risk their lives so ours can be safe. Your Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
10/20/2005 11:05:59 PM
Thank you Dave, God bless you and all of our Canadian Neighbors to the north. I know we may have differing opinions when it comes to politics, but we have always rallied and come to each others aide. So I in kind Thank all Canadians. I am proud to be an American, and remind all that the price of freedom is not free. Sincerely, Kevin
Keep Smiling and Good Fortunes, Kevin Lloyd "Come See How We Can Succeed Together." http://everythingforsuccess.com/profiles/KevinLloyd "Feel Great, Make money. 80% Of The Work Done For You." http://www.vemmabuilder.com/193202105 "Business Opp
+0
10/21/2005 12:21:38 AM
Sometimes I feel like our history is a cycle we just can't break. No matter how much technology or knowledge we have, we can't break the same patterns over and over again that leads to war. Sometimes I wonder if we need aliens to come to earth just so humans will stop fighting humans! That's how strong I feel about war. I hate it.
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2005 2:29:02 AM
Thank you for your special message in behalf of the USA.......we are proud to have you as our ally and friend too.....God bless Canada. Our son fought in the Gulf War, and his only negative reaction is that we did not finish the job to create peace at that time....now years later, when you see Saadam in court, it makes your know that we have accomplished wonders. God bless and thank you for this special forum, Jill
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2005 3:29:40 AM
Philena, I hate war, too. It is THE terrible shame of the human existence, and has been going on almost as long as history. You are very right - we as humans are unable to break the pattern. Technology and knowledge are NOT the answer. In fact, our level of knowledge and technology has increased to a staggering level in the 20th and early 21st century, yet there are far MORE problems now than ever before. Wars continue, crime is rampant, people are starving, and the list goes on and on. There IS an answer - it's not aliens! :) God has told us to love our neighbors as ourselves. In fact, he has told us that if we will just trust him through his Son, HE will put that elusive love in our hearts. But as long as we try to fix it all by ourselves, we'll keep on making it worse. 6000 years of history proves that. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!