Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Dali Lama's --- Instructions for life
10/18/2005 10:03:45 PM
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk. 2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson. 3. Follow the three R's Respect for self Respect for other's and Responsibility for all your actions. 4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. 5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly. 6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship 7. When you realize you've mad a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. 8. Spend some time alone every day 9. Open arms to change, but don't let go of your values. 10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer. 11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time. 12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life. 13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past. 14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality. 15. Be gentle with the earth. 16. Once a year, go to someplace you've never been before. 17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. 18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it. 19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon. Forward this mantra to at least 5 people and your life will improve. 0-4 People Your life will improve slightly 5-9 People Your life will improve to your liking. 9-14 People You will have at least 5 surprises in the next 3 weeks. 15. People & over Your life will improve drastically and everything you ever dreamed of will begin to take shape.
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: The Dali Lama's --- Instructions for life
10/18/2005 10:37:05 PM
HI Bogdan, Thanks for this forum. Alot of very good advice from the Dali Lama! God Bless! Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
10/18/2005 10:51:50 PM
A powerful mantra to live by ! Thanks Bogdan for sharing it with us. I had to save this one for future reference. Enjoy abundance in your life today Everyone have a wonderful day Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/18/2005 11:41:54 PM
Hi Bogdan, I especially enjoyed this forum with Quotes of the Day. A lot of great points for life. I will have to save this one if it is not already in the gift you gave us. :o) Warm regards, Donna aka texgirl
+0
10/19/2005 2:37:55 AM
The Dali Lama sure knew what he was talking about. I feel peace just reading that, Bogdan. Thanks alot. Your friend, Joan
I have a house for sale. Please take a look and tell your Florida-bound friends. http://133circledrive33905.com I will pay the person who refers a qualified buyer. Thanks, Joan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!