Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lunatic Cab Driver
10/18/2005 5:34:33 PM
Hi everyone, Jill had to grab a cab to get to a meeting uptown. She hailed one down, got in, and told the cabbie the address she needed. The cabbie turned out to be a lunatic driver, and Jill sat in the backseat clutching the door handle wondering if she could expect to survive this trip. The cabdriver sped through the crowded NYC streets, weaving in and out of traffic. Jill watched as one pedestrian after another leapt aside to avoid being run down by her lunatic driver. Jill looked ahead and saw a truck double parked on the narrow street. Not only did the driver fail to slow down, he actually accelerated as he approached the truck. He slipped his cab through the available space with an inch or two to spare on either side. "Driver," Jill screamed, "Are you crazy? Are you trying to get us both killed?" "Relax, Lady," he said. "Just do what I do. Close your eyes." *********** I have screamed at a cab driver to stop now and get out,know what she felt like..lol Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Re: Lunatic Cab Driver
10/18/2005 9:14:37 PM
Leanne, My Son closes his eyes when I am driving!
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Marsha Mckinney

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/18/2005 9:44:37 PM
Oh, that was cute! Didn't expect the ending, lol! My Aunt used to close her eyes when crossing a bridge! And I was so young! I grew up, for I quit rideing with her, lol! Thanks for shareing this! Blessings to you and yours, Marsha Mckinney, FGG Dream Team-Texas
Greetings from your Texas friend! God's blessings to each of you, always,
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2005 7:17:53 AM
LOL That's exactly why I don't ride with cabbies. I grew up in NY State, although, I visited NY City one time, they are crazy LOL Thanks for the cute joke, Have a Great Day!
+0
10/22/2005 12:26:21 AM
That driver is crazy... Lucky, I have never experienced that kind of ride in a taxi... she is like riding a roller coaster... We only have taxi driver here that are slow in driving and keep turning corner after corner to make you lost... he... he... he... good thing I know the places here so I get to scould them... he... he... he... they could not fool me...I get to fool them...he...he...he...
Maria Myrna L. Kim (user ID : 272099)
+0