Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Dream Planning Step 2: Dollars and Sense
10/18/2005 7:41:09 PM
I am quite interested in that MLM question myself.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2005 7:58:29 PM
Now to make this work with all the tools and advice you give. I need to find something I would really like to do. I have a plan and we will see if it pans out. I will still follow the lessons here and other helpful training advice to get me where I want to be. Thank you Linda for all the time and effort you put into these Forums. Your Friend,
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/18/2005 8:04:46 PM
I think that might be a hard question to answer as each mlm company has a different compensation plan. I think however if you have a good grip on your companies compensation plan you should have no problem factoring that aspect into what Linda is showing us. Or at least that's my take on things . . . For example, I know I need 180 sales at $25 each to reach my goal of $4500 per month. That's what would be required if I made all the sales myself. That amount of sales can be reduced however by the various aspects of my companies compensation plan such as Training Bonuses for training new distributors and customers, commissions from total monthly sales volume, personal sales etc. etc. I think we kind of have to sit back and look at the big picture of what Linda is showing us and when all is said and done re-apply the numbers as it relates to us individually in our business.
+0
Thank you Winston... that's correct!
10/18/2005 8:33:12 PM
Hi again! Winston said...
I think that might be a hard question to answer as each mlm company has a different compensation plan. I think however if you have a good grip on your companies compensation plan you should have no problem factoring that aspect into what Linda is showing us. Or at least that's my take on things . . . For example, I know I need 180 sales at $25 each to reach my goal of $4500 per month. That's what would be required if I made all the sales myself. That amount of sales can be reduced however by the various aspects of my companies compensation plan

You're exactly right, Winston. Yes, you can reduce the amount of personal sales you need if you factor in how your own compensation works. For example, let's say I have a $50 website package. If I sell 200 per month, that's 10,000 in my pocket. BUT -- If I can train 5 people well enough that they sell even half that amount (100 per month each) -- and we share the profit, here's what happens; 5 people sell 100. Their profit is $2500. This would make a lot of people happy! My profit would be $12,500. And if I went two tier, I could get five people to each teach just 2 people to do the same. The numbers get boggling. BUT -- the true key is to do the numbers and then teach the people "under" you to sell. It would do me no good to have resellers for my product if they don't know how to make sales. So.. the trick starts with learning HOW to sell no matter where we are in an upline or downline. If the "selling" starts with US, we can improve what happens upwards and downwards. So yes, you're right. If you know your own compensation plan, you don't have to look at making ALL the sales yourself. You can look at your downline - do the numbers - and figure out how many you really have to sell. : ) Linda
+0
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/19/2005 2:02:59 AM
Hello Linda, In my case, I need to make 111 sales at $27 in order to meet my goal. Ricardo
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!