Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dream-Planning: Step 1
10/16/2005 8:42:23 PM
If you're just joining us now, that's okay. You can jump in anytime. If you want to start from the beginning, here's the links leading up to here; i) The Barrier to Success ii) What is your dream?
PLANNING YOUR DREAM: STEP #1 --> A: Before we can achieve a goal, we need to clearly identify it. Take a piece of paper (or a notebook) and write down the exact figure that you would like to earn per YEAR with your online business. Note: This figure can grow as you do, but we all need a starting point. --> B: Got a yearly figure? Now, add the taxes that you'll need to pay on that income. When you're self employed, no one will be taking taxes off your pay, so you have to plan for it. Write that down, too. Note: This number isn't exact and doesn't have to be yet. When you are making income, you will be able to write off some expenses. You will have someone (accountant or tax service) help you figure out the best way to file. But do include some plan for taxes, even if all you do is add 25% or 15% or 35% - or whatever, depending on where you live. Preplan the best you can. Then re-calculate when you have real numbers and history to work with. --> C: Okay, got your new number? Now divide that by 12 to achieve a monthly income. Write that down, too. Then, click 'reply' to this post, and post as follows.. To make my dream come true, I would like to earn about (put your dollar figure here) online per month. : ) Linda
+0
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Dream-Planning: Step 1
10/16/2005 9:01:07 PM
Here's mine Linda! Lisa :`) To make my dream come true, I would like to earn about $850 online per month.
Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0
Ron
Ron Mayer

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/16/2005 9:55:45 PM
Hi Linda yes that the the way to start, thanks Ron
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2005 10:17:57 PM
Hi Linda, Mine came out to about $630.00 dollars a month. Your Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
10/16/2005 10:29:01 PM
Hi Linda, To make my dream come true, I would like to earn about $2,723.00 online per month.
+0