Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
I decided to be....
2/15/2005 9:57:22 AM
"I decided to be the best and the smartest." – Oprah Winfrey, entrepreneur, talk-show host
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: I decided to be....
2/15/2005 10:31:17 AM
Hi Bogdan, Oprah is one of my mentors, she has really put her money where her mouth is too. She has shown people all over the world that with focus, determination and a giving spirit anyone, dispite all seeming odds to the contrary, can set goals and actually achieve them. She has also shown us that there will be set backs and a learning curve, and that it's ok, just keep trying. I have learned to love the process. In Multi-level-marketing which is what I am learning to do, I like to say "it is a spiritual journey with financial rewards". All the best,
To your health and prosperity, Bill and Sandi Lierley
+0
2/16/2005 2:35:43 PM
Yes indeed, I do applaud and commend Oprah on all of her outstanding achievements. Starting from the lowest dirt ground floor, and making her way to the mountain top high! Thanks Bogdan, I appreciate the invitation. Kindest regards, Callie
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/28/2005 5:12:14 AM
Great quote Bogdan. Choose your niche and focus at becoming the expert in that area. Provide excellence in service, be the best you can in your chosen area of focus and stick with it. Fail forward if you must. Stick there long enough & become seen as the expert and you will have success. Love from Thea "Keep in mind that you are always saying 'no' to something. If it isn't to the apparent, urgent things in your life, it is probably to the most fundamental, highly important things. Even when the urgent is good, the good can keep you from your best, keep you from your unique contribution, if you let it." ~ Stephen Covey ~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!