Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
This is great...
10/12/2005 3:31:12 PM
Hi Deb & Mark! This is really great. No, Deb, you're not "wrong" -- you're just a step ahead. Mark, too. But it's really great, because you're guesses are giving hints. It's like that tv show where you get the answer and have to guess the question. Have a peek at this to see how your guesses fit into the five profit builders... 5 Things That Increase Profit; #1: ? Ways to achieve it: -Get a domain Name. (Deb) -Build a list (Deb, Mark) -Placement on search engines (Deb) #2: Increase your conversion rate Ways to achieve it: -Target market (Arthur, Deb) -Sell affiliate goods (Deb) -Build relationships with clients (Mark) -Brand yourself (Mark) -Give people a reason to stay (Mark) #3: ? #4: ? #5: ? This is exactly what I wanted to start... people brainstorming and learning from each other. Anyone else have ideas? Toss them in the heap!
+0
Re: Hey Diddle Diddle; Here's An Internet Riddle
10/12/2005 3:42:21 PM
Hi Linda I am not very good at riddles but I would say its also important to build up trust.
+0
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Hey Diddle Diddle; Here's An Internet Riddle
10/12/2005 6:27:27 PM
Hello Linda, Let me make a stab here. 1. Know the need and get a product to meet that need 2. Make a list and nurture that list 3. Look for ways to edify your prospects and customers 4. Overdeliver Hmmm, I guess that's it for me. Did I even get one? Ricardo
+0
Heres my guess.
10/12/2005 9:32:48 PM
1: Maximize Traffic. Promote! Promote! Promote! 2: Increase your conversion rate 3: Outsource or automate time consumming activities 4: Provide a reseller or finders fee option. 5: Reinvest some profits to improve productivity
+0
Re: Heres my guess.
10/12/2005 10:04:02 PM
Hi all! We're getting there. I promised to give all five when the group gets 3 out of 5. One left to go.... Here's where we are so far... 5 Things That Increase Profit; #1: Increase Traffic/Visits to your Business/Site (good show, Jack!) Ways to achieve it: -Get a domain Name. (Deb) -Build a list (Deb, Mark, Ricardo) -Placement on search engines (Deb) #2: Increase your conversion rate Ways to achieve it: -Target market (Arthur, Deb) -Sell affiliate goods (Deb) -Build relationships with clients (Mark) -Brand yourself (Mark) -Give people a reason to stay (Mark) -Overdeliver (Ricardo) -Know need/product to meet need (Ricardo) -Build a list (Deb, Mark, Ricardo) -Reseller or finders fee option (Jack) -Edify (instruct) prospects (Ricardo) #3: ? #4: ? #5: ? HINT: Here's a hint for #3. When you go into McDonalds and ask for a Big Mac, what does the cashier ask you and why does he/she ask it?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!