Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hey Diddle Diddle; Here's An Internet Riddle
10/12/2005 11:40:11 AM
Here's a little riddle for you. If anyone guesses 3 out of 5, I'll give you the answers and everyone wins! Share this with your friends to see if they can help solve the riddle... We drive more traffic, get more links And yet, oh horror, our profit stinks Whether you bill in dollars or in the franc if you want more money in the bank To grow from pauper into kings Set your eye on these 5 things. What are they? P.S. You don't have to guess at all five. You can even guess one of them. as in; Gee Linda, is "x" one of them?
+0
Re: Hey Diddle Diddle; Here's An Internet Riddle
10/12/2005 1:27:25 PM
I am guessing that #1 is target market. That's the best I can do. I am only on day 2 of my marketing course!:-)
+0
10/12/2005 2:11:03 PM
Hi Arthur; You're very close... and brave enough to take a stab at my crazy riddle, so I'll give you that one. Targeting is an excellent way to increase conversion rate... and conversion rate is one of the 5. 5 Things That Increase Profit; #1: ? #2: Increase your conversion rate #3: ? #4: ? #5: ? Four left...
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/12/2005 2:25:32 PM
Hi Linda, I have been reading inthe expert forums, so I am going to take a stab( I know I am probably wrong but thats how you learn). Get a domain Name. Build a list Know your target market have affiliate links Placement on search engines Like I said probably all wrong, but thought I would give it a try. Your Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Mark Hodgetts

71 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/12/2005 3:05:51 PM
Hi Linda Here goes my stab Build a list Build relationships with clients by adding value and creating win win opportunities Brand yourself as being different by defining your website's core values ermmm.......... Give people a reason to stay ay your website, by offering something of value for free - whether they be articles, downloads, courses ........ Can't think of anything else. Mark
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!