Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Mother in Law
10/10/2005 5:38:23 PM
Hi everyone, I love my mother-in-law, but this one's a good one! *************************** A man, his wife, and mother-in-law went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there the mother-in-law passed away. "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for $150. The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home. The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your mother-in-law home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150. The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and Three days later he rose from the dead ". "I just can't take that chance." *********************************** Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Mother in Law
10/10/2005 6:17:49 PM
Hi Leanne, Cute! I used to love my mother-in-law; she's a dear sweet lady. Until: One day I walked in on her running the vacuum cleaner stark raving naked. Well, I got over it only by sheer force of will power to wipe that image from my mind. But that wasn't the end of it. One day I get a frantic call; my mother-in-law is in a predicament and she NEEDS me to help her - no one else can do it, she says. Well, some images just can't be erased or forgotten. When I got over to her house, she had managed to get her nipple tangled up in the beater bar of the vacuum cleaner. And I'm not sure what was more pathetic: - her with a badly mangled boob with a vacuum cleaner stuck to the end OR - me, disentangling her dried out old nipple from the beater bar. Bill Dugan ps - OK, now that I've have told such an outrageous tale, I must fess up - ain't a word of it true - I sometimes just can't stop myself from begin absurd.
+0
10/10/2005 6:48:43 PM
Leanne, thank you for sharing your funny story. I don't have mother-in-law yet. I hope one day I wouldn't have the same feeling as the man spending $5,000. ^^ Warmest regards
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2005 7:37:24 PM
LOL! Good one Leanne! He didn't want to take any chances. Thanks for sharing with us. God Bless! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
10/10/2005 8:11:26 PM
My Dear Friend Leanne Busby ! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. My mother-in-law is a very good women with more love, affection and generosity. I pray God, the Supreme Almighty, to bless her with all His Riches and a long life ! (Amen) !! Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!