Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Something to make you smile!
10/9/2005 5:51:44 PM
Thanks Anthony, Warm regards, Donna aka texgirl
+0
10/9/2005 6:04:37 PM
Hi Anthony, Being a brunette who has always "lost out" to blondes, in some competitions for prizes of the male variety,(and frequently not owrth competing for in the ifrst place) I get a certain satisfaction from blonde jokes, one which borders on just slightly vindictive. This one in particular really made me chuckle, as I would wish it on some of the blondes I have known and "loved" in the past. HeHeHe. (add evil tone to laugh, LOL) Thanks for sharing, and to all my blonde friends, I have grown past the good old days, and see past your golden locks to your wonderful hearts. Linda
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2005 6:22:22 PM
Thank you for the Forum Anthony. Very big Smiles too you. Keep up the great work my friend. Big Heart Sings with Nature.
+0
10/9/2005 6:27:23 PM
Thanks Anthony for the giggle, cute joke. Yeah, They should've looked me up for some awesome multipurpose cleansing agent, bio-degradable environmentally safe at the: BizymommieStoreOnline http://www.bizymommiestore.weblodge.net one cap full makes a quart, see the savings in that.;) Luann Irwin
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2005 7:15:14 PM
Hi Anthony, That's a good one! I have one that top's it. Another from the "construction" field. Promise it's safe. I uploaded it to show everyone but I don't know if it's copy protected so don't put it online! Save to computer and unzip and enjoy! http://oakleyinternational.com/Jokes/why-women-live-longer-than-men.html Enjoy, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!