Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: There is nothing better than the here and now....
2/13/2005 9:54:11 AM
Hi Bogdan Thanks for invite. Two things: life and time are important. right now in Singapore it's Happy Chinese New Year. Let's Welcome the Fortune of 2005!!

Welcome the fortune

regards huang
+0
2/13/2005 3:55:50 PM
I thoroughly agree with you, K.C.. Further more, if we are suppose to be imperfect beings how can we ever find perfection in the here and now? It would appear to me that perfection can only come in the "here after" so to speak. Rudolph
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2005 10:43:49 PM
Rudolph and K.C. If you are not happy here and now, when and where will you be? Wouldn't be more fun to be happy all the time, to be in full control of one of your precious feelings? If you did all what you could, what is the point of not being happy? Is this going to change anything? You better be happy, because this day is not going to happen again and tomorrow might never come. By the way. Did you count your blessings today? Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Marie Gervacio

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2005 11:25:13 PM
So true! I like how Og Mandino put in "The Greatest Salesman in the World" But I wonder>>> If everyone lived each day as if it was their last... would it be the best ever?! Would they perform their very best - make it more fruitful than the previous days - savor it's taste and find it perfect? ... and then when realizing it is not the last day fall down on knees and give thanks... and then start all over again the next day? Think about it and in all things give thanks! *smile*
Marie Gervacio Your Personal Success Coach
Health & Wealth: http://www.mynsp.com/shineyourstar
+0
2/14/2005 6:01:32 AM
True Today Valentines Day the 14 February comes only once a year - it's good to be alive. Make each day successful aim for perfection make good use of time, you will never see today again. Motto: DO IT NOW ..... REVERSE NOW IS WON. Bryan Webb
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!