Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Other mountain Quotes
10/4/2005 8:38:58 PM
A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top.-Unknown The gods had condemned Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain, whence the stone would fall back of its own weight. They had thought with some reason that there is no more dreadful punishment than futile and hopeless labor.-Albert Camus Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather.- al'Lan Mandragoran & Robert Jordan On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out, it's the grain of sand in your shoe.- Unknown In each age men of genius undertake the ascent. From below, the world follows them with their eyes. These men go up the mountain, enter the clouds, disappear, reappear, People watch them, mark them. They walk by the side of precipices. They daringly pursue their road. See them aloft, see them in the distance; they are but black specks. On they go. The road is uneven, its difficulties constant. At each step a wall, at each step a trap. As they rise the cold increases. They must make their ladder, cut the ice and walk on it., hewing the steps in haste. A storm is raging. Nevertheless they go forward in their madness. The air becomes difficult to breath. The abyss yawns below them. Some fall. Others stop and retrace their steps; there is a sad weariness. The bold ones continue. They are eyed by the eagles; the lightning plays about them: the hurricane is furious. No matter, they persevere.- Victor Hugo My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.-Aldous Huxley Peace, Love, Liberty Kris McCraw

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Other mountain Quotes
10/5/2005 12:12:36 AM
Hello Bogdan, Thank you for the invite to your Quote of the Day. And a very good one I might say! And BTW, a very very nice gift you have given us. I for one will treasure it and use it. Very inspiring stuff. Warm regards, Donna aka texgirl
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Other mountain Quotes
10/5/2005 12:25:59 AM
Hello Bogdan, thanks for the invitation.I am alway's inspired by all the Quotes of the day as well the books are a great gift for anyone that is serious in their lives. Mountains are we,and we are the Mountains,we climb them all through our journey and as for some they climb higher one's on & on in their lives.We all need to climb these and climb them to the top. Have a great Day Bogdan & Everyone regards http://community.adlandpro.com/go/114374/default.aspx Jeffrey OBrien
+0
Carol Salisbury

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: It is not the mountain we conquer...
10/5/2005 1:38:04 AM
Great quote Bogdan! Blessings!
+0
James Fussell

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: It is not the mountain we conquer...
10/5/2005 5:19:28 AM
"Let food be thy medicine and let thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine (460-377 B.C.)
The 7 Principles of Life! 1. Fresh Air & sunshine 2. Water 3. Whole Foods 4. Walking 5. Loving Relationships 6. Passion 7. A Good Night's Sleep. Free Leads http://orangeleads.com?id=1055 Blastoff Netwok http://www.my.blastoffnetwork.com/jfussell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!