Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
It is not the brains that matter most...
9/28/2005 9:53:22 AM
"It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them – the character, the heart, the generous qualities, progressive ideas." – Fyodor Dostoyevsky - Writer
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It is not the brains that matter most...
9/28/2005 10:58:51 AM
I say AMEN to that! Have a blessed day Bogdan. Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
9/28/2005 11:00:49 AM
Thank You for another goody Bogdan, You have some very good words to share - from wise leaders and persons. I`m found of these words, and have started using them in my news-mails. Take care and keep on read & write. Best regards from Arild
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/28/2005 11:15:47 AM
Bogdan, Good Afternoon first of all and you are always on Point...Keep up the good work. Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
9/28/2005 11:19:42 AM
Good morning Bogdan! To be intelligent as not the same as being wise. It's better to wise. A wise person puts his knowledge to better use. Add the rest of the qualities Fyodor mentioned and you have the makings of an awesome individual. Have a nice day everyone! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!