Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Leadership is a matter of having people look at you...
9/27/2005 10:16:47 AM
"Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence in seeing how you react. If you’re in control, they’re in control." – Tom Landry – Football Coach
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Leadership is a matter of having people look at you...
9/27/2005 10:32:40 AM
Great Quote. Look at Me everyone. Look Close. Randy
"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11).
+0
True leadership
9/27/2005 10:35:21 AM
Hi Bogdan; I read your quote each day when you send it. This one, I couldn't resist posting to. It's a great quote. One thing most people don't realize is that "control" in this aspect is self control, not control over others. A truly good leader is a person that has impeccable self control and leads by example. Those that think controlling others through threat of repercussion or angry outbursts don't maintain anyone's respect for long. Once respect is gone, the position of leader will fall, too. No one follows someone they can't respect for very long and will break away as soon an opportunity presents itself to do so. Thanks for taking the time to post a quote each day. I do enjoy them. : ) Linda
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/27/2005 10:36:37 AM
thanks Bogdan,Have a great day Gene
+0
9/27/2005 11:54:34 AM
HI Bogdan, Thank you for another very fine quote from the great Tom Landry! Marilyn Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!