Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: RE: Notification-This Forum is Moving!!
9/27/2005 12:22:19 PM
Wayne, Thank yOU for stopping by, I Have no idea what kind of time line that the adland Team had in mind, I just know they will take place. Yes, I also seen the same thing about the viruses. When I do surfing I also have a program called Fraud Eliminator,It has blocked out sites that were on the traffic exchanges! Can get this one here : http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/HARV2416/ I also about twice a week or more if needed go to: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ It always seems to pick up a lot of things that my current virus and spywear do not. It is a Free scan and will also delete what you have on your system for Free!! Have a Great Day!
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/27/2005 12:24:15 PM
Leonard, Yes, I think it will make things easier as I have been thinking of taking on some more schooling. Thanks for stopping bye and Have a Great Day!
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/27/2005 3:06:26 PM
Hello Eileen, Thanks for sending me the notice; however Identity theft is a b large part of our society these days because of the screen that you are looking into right now. Unfortunately we as a society must be a little bit more aggressive and attentive with our personal information. Don't think that just because that sweater you purchased in Bergdorf's was done in the actual store that your information is any safer than if you'd purchased it online...Computers are everywhere and again we are vulnerable. We are a society of complacent individuals which is why the World Trade buildings are no longer standing... Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/27/2005 3:33:04 PM
Manuel, Thank You for stopping bye. Yes I agree that Identity Theft is a big part of our society. It is a shame we have to encounter such problems today. Just to Clearify here, I am not moving the forum for safety,The forum is being moved due to the restructuring of the Ask the expert forum. Some people who are now experts, will be an Advisor and some will be power members. I will be in the power members group. That is why the relocation of the forum. I do agree with you though, about our vulnerable situation as a society. Thanks for stopping bye and have a Great evening.
+0
9/27/2005 9:12:46 PM
Eileen, For a moment you had me scared! I thought you may be moving to one of those other programs!!!!!! We will be watching for "Power Member"
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!