Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * * My Website is Getting Traffic Every Day and My Money Has MORE Than Doubled!
9/26/2005 6:17:40 PM
You can sign-up for free right now! =======> http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/168/ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * I was just minding my own business happily letting my computer auto surf every day, earning my 12% and getting real traffic to my website every day. Then a funny thing happened. I joined this program on August 6th and on September 22nd I was rather shocked to see that my money had MORE than doubled! It all just happened from earning 12% daily, putting the money and my earnings back in again and again and just sharing this with a few people who are happily earning 12% for sending traffic to their websites! And I haven't even had the time to contact my own personal contact lists about this marketing resource, amazing. Some of you are upgraded members in this program and you're earning your 12% and seeing for yourself that this marketing resource is for real. Some of you signed up for a free membership and then let it expire in 7 days. That's OK, sign up for free again, you have 7 days to check out the program before your free membership expires. Test it out with a few dollars and learn what the rest of us know already, this resource will pay you good money for the opportunity to send real visitors to your websites. Now what could be better than that? I can personally attest that the company is paying out on time. Also my sponsor is a friend that I have known for several years. He works at the post office and right now he isn't into Internet marketing or recruiting, but he wants to retire from the post office. I trust him, and he really gets into checking out these paid to surf programs. (something I don't have time to do) He told me the members are happy, they have a forum so it's easy to get feedback from the members. He is very confident in it, he put $2000 of his own money into it and it has grown to over $9000. He has 2 friends from the post office who have each put $2000 in as well. A person can get started for as little as $6. This is a marketing resource where even if you never share it with anyone you can get paid very well for the opportunity to have traffic coming to your websites. This is also the one program where one referral could end up earning you hundreds or thousands again and again and again. Remember each position expires in 12 days and then the member has to put the money back again after it expires if they want to continue to earn. Well each time a person puts their money back in the sponsor gets paid 12% again. Can you imagine how much my friend's sponsor is getting paid???? It makes me want to cry that I didn't sponsor him myself! And you never know when someone you share may end up putting in a thousand or more. Or maybe they'll share this with someone who will put in a thousand and eventually as they earn on that referral they'll have more to put in which will greatly benefit you. I like that this program offers great rewards to those who don't sponsor or anyone and to those who do. Any questions or comments please post here rather than emailing me privately. I'll be able to respond to you a lot faster that way. Here is a summary of how the program works. ______________________________________________________________________________ •••• You can start out as a free member. Free members can surf but they don't earn any money as a free member. After 7 days if they don't upgrade, their account is cancelled. When you upgrade you can get started with anything from $6 - $6000. So this program is affordable for everyone. What you put in has to be in some form of $6 increments, so you can put in $18, not $20. •••• For 12 straight days it puts into your account balance 12% of what you put into it. So for example at the end of 12 days if you put in $100 you would have $144. Five to seven business days after your 12 days of surfing are over, the money will automatically be sent to your egold or StormPay account. You don't have to request it. As soon as you receive payment you can put it back in and start surfing and earning again or you can keep your money. If your account is inactive for 30 days after you've received your cash, your account is closed. •••• You have to surf each day to earn your money, if you miss a day you lose all the money that would have been paid out to you for that particular day. You can't make it up on another day. I've found it real helpful to surf when I first get online before I do anything else. Otherwise I have a tendency to forget. •••• Every time one of your referrals puts money in, you receive 12% of what they put in. That money is automatically included in the amount that is sent to your account when your next units expires. •••• If you're in-between units waiting to receive your money you're considered inactive and you earn a lower percentage on any referrals who put money in during your inactive period. So it's best to have 2 positions and start the second one about 7 - 10 days after you started the first position, that way you'll always be active and you'll always receive 12% when you have a referral put money in. •••• In less than 12 minutes I earn my 12% for the day, surfing ONLY 12 websites will earn you your 12%. I like to let it surf 30 websites daily so I get more traffic to my website, because I have a program that is sending me weekly and monthly checks and since it's auto-surf I can be doing other things, you know like brushing my teeth, etc. etc. •••• But the wonderful thing is that since it's only a few websites, folks will see your websites. I've noticed websites from time to time and I've opened up the window so I could take a look at the website, others will be doing the same with your websites, so it's a very good way to have real people see your websites. I even signed up for one program that I discovered through 12 Daily Pro. •••• You can have your traffic going to more than one website. Right now I'm directing all of my traffic to my Star 2000 free test drive website because it's the one that is sending me weekly and monthly checks. I haven't seen any other Star 2000 websites so some of my referrals in Star may want to use this program to get some traffic to your websites. •••• The last time I checked I had 64 referrals in Forced List Profits. (hard to believe that this program just launched this month). Obviously this is a brand new program that most people haven't seen so some of my referrals in that program would do well to jump in and start advertising Forced List Profits. •••• My AAN referrals would do well to start directing some traffic to that website and same for my TEAMinator referrals. •••• This is a way to really start generating a nice income before the year is out. It's doesn't take long for 12% daily to really multiply your money if you put it back in each time it's paid out to you. •••• If you want to earn more than 12% of the money you can afford to put in, just spread the word about this marketing resource. Everyone you can think of needs to know about this because even someone with a little money can start earning big with the combination of the 12% and the referral pay. You never know, you may sponsor some one that eventually puts in hundreds or thousands again and again. And each time they start new units you earn 12% again and again and again. Just imagine how much money my friend's sponsor is making off of him! Wow. And if you put all your earnings back in you really could be earning thousands before the year is over. Even people who tell you that they are not interested in a work from home business may jump at the chance to earn 12% daily without having to refer anyone or Internet Market. Also in a way this will work like a MLM program, because earnings of folks below you will impact you as your referrals earn more through their referrals and start putting in more you'll earn more so you can put back in more yourself. You'll also find that some folks who start out very small at first will surprise you by eventually putting in hundreds or thousands, once they test the system awhile and realize that it's legit and that it really works and pays out on time. It's been going fine for months with no glitches. I trust my friend's report on this because he is my friend and he really keeps up on these surfing programs because he's not into MLM or internet marketing at the moment, he just concentrates on earning big with these surfing programs. He works in the post office and he got turned onto auto surfing pay programs when another co-worker showed him his check from another auto surf program. This guy was earning a full-time income from the program and it was paying out a lot less than 12% daily. •••• Also when you surf you can't upgrade your account on the same day. So you always want to upgrade first on that day and then do your surfing. I learned that one the hard way. If you surf then you will have to wait to upgrade the next day. Right now I have one pending position where the money will be sent to my account any day now. When I log in before I do my daily surf I check to see if I still have the one pending transaction. When I log on and don't see the pending position anymore, I will make sure to transfer that money into another position and then I'll do my surfing for the day. ~ ~ ~ ~ It's just always nice to have another income stream coming in, so all of your financial eggs aren't in one basket and if you can do that and market your programs at the same time, it's just the perfect marketing dream. I'm doing my best to make sure I build several income streams. This marketing resource can help you to do the same. * * * * There's nothing like getting paid good money for having real visitors come to your websites! http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/168/

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: * * * My Website is Getting Traffic Every Day and My Money Has MORE Than Doubled!
9/26/2005 6:49:59 PM
Felicia, This sound interesting. I'm going to give it a more thorough look.
+0
Re: * * * My Website is Getting Traffic Every Day and My Money Has MORE Than Doubled!
9/26/2005 6:52:07 PM
Dear Friend ! Thanks for your invitation. I have signed. Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Bad Boy - Gani.
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2005 6:56:38 PM
You are welcome.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2005 6:57:21 PM
Thanks for looking Cosetta.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!