Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Please Help Me Pray For Davy Baughman
9/25/2005 7:16:39 PM
Hi Marion, I'm so sorry that Davy has been Ill. I will say a prayer for him. He is in all our thoughts & prayers & hope for a speedy recovery. Your Friend, Sweetgrame
+0
9/25/2005 7:19:16 PM
Hello Marion! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I will say prayer for Davy. Hello Davy, blessing and peace to you my friend. JOHN
+0
9/25/2005 7:49:10 PM
Marion, thanks so much for sharing this info with all of us. Davey, may God Bless you. you are included in my prayers also. Saundra
+0
Sharon Willard

84 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/25/2005 7:54:23 PM
Hello Marion, Thanks for letting us know about Davey. Of course our prayers are with him.
+0
9/25/2005 7:55:29 PM
Marion, In the mighty name of Jesus of Nazareth,We as a body of believers stand in agreement for our Brother Davy's leg infection to be heal.We ask in the Name of Jesus that, by Your stripes Davy is healed.There are 2 or more in this agreement Lord,Jesus.We stand upon your word. You said your word would not come back void. Demonic forces that come against our brother Davy, we command you in the blood and name of Jesus to release your hold on Davy. We stand in the gap for Davy by putting on the whole Armor of God. We go into battle for our Brother Davy.We speak those things which are not as though they are--Complete and total restoration of Davy's leg. Now Lord we praise you for your work in this situation.What do you want us to learn from this that you may be Glorified to the utmost? We worship and praise the Creator of the universe by your written word.-" We enter into your courts with praise".Thank you Lord Jesus for healing Davy's leg. We do all things In Jesus name,Amen
Michael J. Lipsey
+0