Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Feature Of The Week - 10th Edition!
9/25/2005 9:24:00 AM
It’s time again for the Feature of The Week! The reason Kathy Martin and I (John Sanchez) created this forum was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ********************************************* This week’s winner needs no introduction, but here it is anyhow, the winner by unanimous decision is Kathy Martin. Kathy is one of AdlandPro’s most incredible members. Her nicknames will give you an idea of what I’m talking about; she is referred to as the Queen of Adland and Wonder Woman. She is the Queen of AdlandPro because so many people here love her for her unending kindness. She is Wonder Woman because it's unbelievable the amount of things she accomplishes in a day. Kathy is an inspiration to us all. She is one of my dearest friends and a partner in several of my projects. I love my dear friend and I appreciate her immensely! Congratulations Kathy you deserve this honor. ********************************************** Here is Kathy’s Bio: My Name Is Kathy Martin. I’m 39 years old, and a mother of 6 children, 3 boys, and 3 girls. I live in southern California near the coast. I have been in the past, a coordinator for Tough Love for 3 years. I have an AA Degree in Criminal Justice and an AS Degree in Psychology. I also have certificate in early childhood Development. I have a teaching degree in Special Education working with developmentally disabled children for our school district. I love working with kids. I am also a part-time Personal Trainer for fitness as my own business. I have been doing Network Marketing since last October doing PrePaid Legal. I also am involved with many other network-marketing ventures. I highly promote PrePaid Legal and Direct Matches. I am also involved in many functions at my daughter’s school. I enjoy helping others and enjoy the friendships I have acquired. Thanks, Kathy Martin ************************************************ You are probably asking, "How does she have time for all that and AdlandPro!" That’s why they call her Wonder Woman! LOL :-) John Sanchez Forums Gdw Amb Frm
+0
Re: Feature Of The Week - 10th Edition!
9/25/2005 9:33:08 AM
Hello Again! Here are the links to Kathy's profile and Webpage: Profile Webpage Please take the time to invite her to be your friend if you don't know her and please take the time to check her Webpage. Thanks! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm
+0
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/25/2005 9:52:10 AM
Congrats Kathy! You are a tremendous asset to our community and we appreciate you! Lisa :`)
Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/25/2005 10:05:24 AM
Hi John The reason why Kathy as the time is cause like you she does not know which direction her bedroom is. Congrats Kathy. Thanks Linda
+0
Chris Wiseman

783 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/25/2005 10:31:06 AM
Thank you John and this is timely I think. At a time when Kathy is recovering from injury and illness there can be no better tonic than to honour our one and only Queen of Adland. Congratulations Kathy a well deserved honour. We love you.
Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman Personal Website http://www.cgwpma.com Chris Wiseman Positive About Forums -Take a look http://community.adlandpro.com/forumsMenu.aspx Don't forget to sign the Guestbook http://cgwpma.com/32198/index.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!