Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
If we all did the things we are capable of doing...
9/24/2005 9:05:41 AM
"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." – Thomas Edison – Inventor
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If we all did the things we are capable of doing...
9/24/2005 9:25:56 AM
Yes, indeed, what a wonderful quote! Thank You & God Bless! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Jim
Jim Martin

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/24/2005 9:42:33 AM
Excellent my friend, Yes, I try Bogdan and sometimes I astound myself! I am just driven to do the best that I can and push myself to the limits! You'll never meet another Jim Martin with confrontation and all, but I do thrive on the atta boys for things that I do for others! No atta boys,well dones,etc. makes for a very disappointed person! Oh well, life has to go on!! Best wishes and have a great day! Jim
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/24/2005 9:42:43 AM
A lot of your quotes I do not understand. I understand this one and I like it. Thanks Linda
+0
9/24/2005 10:23:33 AM
Hello Bogdan! If anybody wants to see what there full potential is they should read the book by Jim Cathcart titled The Acorn Principle. It was written to help you find you natural path for growth. I highly recommend it, it's one of my favorite books. I even bought it on cassette and I bought a second copy of the book because I'm always lending out my best books and sometimes they don't return. Seriously folks, you will learn a lot about yourself and how to follow the path that was meant for you. Have a great weekend, I am!!! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!