Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Nothing will ever be attempted ....
2/2/2005 10:19:53 AM
"Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome." – Samuel Johnson
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Nothing will ever be attempted ....
2/2/2005 11:14:29 AM
I agree, A thought to bring peace. Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt on the door at night. Unknown Author Donna J http://myfrutavida.biz/gold Try some gold for you body, soul and spirit. Blessings to all!
Spirit Dove Durand Master Artist
+0
2/2/2005 1:07:27 PM
Hi Bogdan, And this one by -Albert Einstein- "The important thing is never to stop questioning". Too true! I learn something new every day, some times when and when I least expect a lesson. Thanks for AdlandPro! Yvonne Finn
Tap or Click here: Join Free to learn how technology working for you as your best employee can help you live a life of prosperity unlike most others will ever enjoy and how to earn four, five, six or more streams of income promoting just this one single no-cost-ever-to-join program.
+0
2/2/2005 3:10:59 PM
SOOOO TRUE YVONNE!! I lost $30,000 in MLM because I failed to QUESTION... I like this one too: "The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide WHAT you want." Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
+0
Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/2/2005 4:29:06 PM
Here is a relevant Greek saying: "Perfection is the greatest enemy of good enough". Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!