Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Every act of creation ...
9/16/2005 11:11:21 AM
"Every act of creation is first an act of destruction." Pablo Picasso
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Every act of creation ...
9/16/2005 11:30:06 AM
Hi Bogdan, Have I missed something here. Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2005 11:41:16 AM
Hi Paul, The way I understand it is that if you create something new (better), you will eliminate some existing solution. You know what happens to old things. They go out of fashion. Figuratively speaking they get destroyed. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/16/2005 11:57:33 AM
Hi Bogdan, Not exactly sure of Pablo's defination, but to me I believe he could be referring to the fact that in order to create something you must first have a basis ( be it an idea or object or,,). And while we claim we are only adding to it or enhancing it, we are in reality destroying it as soon as we change it's original composition, even though a better (or worse) version takes it place. Have a Great day
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/16/2005 12:01:29 PM
Ah ha, got it. to create something new, what ever you use to create it with, will ultimutly have to change (destroyed)to become the new entity. :) Phew that took some lateral thinking, thank god it's friday. Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!