Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Often the difference between a successful man and a failure...
2/1/2005 1:58:13 PM
“Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk and to act.” – Maxwell Maltz
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Often the difference between a successful man and a failure...
2/1/2005 4:04:06 PM
This question of success and failure boils down to Destiny. I have seen men with equal qualifications work equally as hard but one succeeds(in terms of money power)and the other fails. Back-tracking on my own experience I have invented a few things and spent thousands of dollars trying to get them on the market but I was not successful. Also, I remember running for the office of President of a Trade Union but lost by one vote. I had a track record my opponent did not. Here in the Bahamas it is not the person who works the hardest that succeeds, it is the person who has the right contacts. I rather suspect that it is a world wide injustice. Rudolph
+0
Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/1/2005 4:38:56 PM
I agree with you Rudolph. Fate, luck and on a practical level - contacts, play a great role in ultimate suceess. On the other hand, I believe that everyone does get at least one opportunity to rise above the crowd. The trick is to be able to see and seize that one opportunity to best advantage. Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2005 1:31:24 AM
Russian proverb speaks - " Who does not risk, that does not drink champagne! " Lidia
+0
2/2/2005 10:06:21 AM
Hi bogdan Theres very little truth on this one. i understand fully what the writer meant, but sorry this does not apply to many. As for real life, i would have to agree with Rudolph and Amelia. regards huang
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!