Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Success is the ability.....
1/23/2005 2:05:15 PM
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. " –Winston Churchill
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: Success is the ability.....
1/23/2005 8:07:27 PM
Hi Bogdan, Hello! Winston Churchill was a famous politician during the 2nd world war just for curiosity Do you have any intention of joining the politics and run as a Governor of Canada? Yes, I really agree on that Meaning always keep on believing, hoping and never lose faith to yourself no matter what the circumtances are. Regards, Eva Marie Farrell http://ginsystem.com/index.php?c_sponsor=sky729
Thanks, Eva Marie
+0
Re: Success is the ability.....
1/30/2005 2:39:49 PM
Hi Bogdan, I am still thinking. This is avery good quote and the one that I seem to follow most times. There are times we all feel the lack of enthusiasm. Illness, Family obligations, Age, All the what ifs in life are down to "can I do it?" Each individual has the obligation to his/herself to do what they think is the best trail to take. Your forums are great and I thank you for them. I read and think and then take action. To your success Eleanor
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!