Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Yes, I AM in GDI
8/25/2009 6:46:00 AM
There are a lot of people who are embarrassed to admit that they are in network or Internet marketing, or, if they admit it, do not like to tell people the company's they are affiliated with. One reason for this is that many people have been burned by such companies, or had unpleasant experiences. If the company is an honest one, the unpleasant experience occurs simply because the person does not understand the necessities and genuine expectations of being an independent distributor. Most people who try network marketing and Internet marketing ventures do not succeed with them. I did NOT say "fail"! If it's not a good fit and just does not work, that is not failure. The fact is that most people are NOT going to be successful independently marketing ANY product. Many could be successful with one product, or maybe a small group of products, but not other products. Some have experience with this sort of thing, and some have a natural affinity for it. Most do not. I don't know how many people have signed up with GDI only to have it NOT be the product that works for them...or maybe they just weren't supposed to be doing this sort of thing. However, I signed up, applied myself to selling t product and the opportunity, because I saw a market and a need for the product, and I have received a monthly commission check by the 15th of the month, every month for the last 2 years. Am I getting rich? Not yet...maybe never. Am I making a nice litte income that suits my needs and purposes? Yep! GDI makes a certain offer...a given product at a given price, and a given commission if you get customers...and more if you get others to do the same thing. That's all they promise, and that's what they deliver. It's up to the distributor (you or me) to make it into something bigger or better than that. I like GDI and expect to be with them for several years to come...collecting commission checks. If you would like to learn more about GDI, just check it out at http://website.ws/donovanbaldwin.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!