Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Unusual, Unique and Interesting Pictures ~Week 3~ Aug 8th - Aug 15th, What's Your Transportation Wish?
8/9/2009 1:51:10 AM

How lovely SUNDAY morning surprise ! Can you imagine the words with which Serbian politicians (finding themselves in the same situation) would thank you for electing them ?

They would say : "Thank you dear citizens,I am honored to get most of your votes, even though you didn`t vote for me, BUT FOR YOUR FUTURE :) . People who can stretch their eye over five hundred years ahead ... AHHHHHHH ..."

StogieNow I won`t mention all pathetically and other, literal or not, connotations, in which they may praise our thoughtful choice :) to have some smokes or not :) .

Thank you Cheryl and friends. I won`t abuse those 10.000 impressions to promote ANY smoking tool :) .

That`s all what I, in my very own very difficult position (being both : healer and smoker) can promise you.

Love you all very much !

Gratefully yours,

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Unusual, Unique and Interesting Pictures ~Week 3~ Aug 8th - Aug 15th, What's Your Transportation Wish?
8/9/2009 2:17:26 AM

This pics is out of theme, but I`d post it just for the fun :

Whoa! funny picture

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2009 2:20:29 AM

LEVITATION or any further, more improved way of traveling by the will and thoughts, makes human body as my most preferable vehical :

I am all about the future :)

Love,

Branka

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2009 2:44:53 AM

UNUSUAL, UNIQUE OR INTERESTING MODES OF TRANSPORT --  WHAT'S YOUR PICK FOR THIS??? 

Here is mine.... 

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile has evolved from Carl Mayer's original 1936 vehicle to the current vehicles seen on the road today

((youtube id="ZygbwWBuxVU"))((/youtube))

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2009 2:47:36 AM

This topic is alot of fun Cheryl.  The very first vehicle / mode of transportation I thought was the wienermobile!!   I'd love to ride in one. 

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!