Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
HOW A STAY AT HOME MUM MADE $2000 IN HER FIRST 2 MONTHS!
8/7/2009 7:05:34 PM

HOW A STAY AT HOME MUM MADE $2000
IN HER FIRST 2 MONTHS

with her amazing little chocolate recipe book.

You could make $2810 ($10,310 before September 2009) as a thankyou if you simply do the same as I do. IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE?

We have thousands of members who are doing it every day.

Only $5 buys you 100 chocolate recipes that you can download instantly when you join. But the best is yet to come.

Hi there, you have somehow landed on my site. I would like to say that it was because of my amazing marketing abilities but it's more likely that you've been directed here by someone who is already making lots of money themselves from my simple little referral program that surprised me also.

It's all perfectly logical, surprisingly simple and amazes me every day that it even works at all. BUT IT DOES!

HOW IT ALL STARTED
As a stay at home mum I use to collect chocolate recipes and cook chocolate cakes for my friends to earn some extra much needed money.

I decided after collecting over 100 recipes to organize them into one word document as I often gave them to my friends and was tired of re-writing them every time. Two of my friends suggested that I make it into a book while we were drinking coffee and eating my chocolate fudge pudding :)

After re-writing my 100 chocolate recipes and adding a touch of my own flavor, I converted it into a pdf document and sent it to a few of my friends. They told me that I should sell it online as it could make me some extra money; (I wasn't convinced). Coincidently at that time a local design studio was selling chocolate bars online and said they would be willing to sell me their existing site as they needed to focus on other business ventures. I thought to myself; it's worth a try for such a small investment and it was already earning good revenues. So I borrowed the money and bought the company :)

Based on the existing site and not wanting to make it unaffordable, I decided to start by offering the book for only $3 (now $5 due to commissions restructure). I told my friends that I would give them $1 for every person they referred, 50 cents for every person the people they referred, 25 cents for every person they referred and 25 cents (now $1 until September 2009) for every person they referred.

To my amazement with a profit of only $1 after paying referral commissions; I made $2000 within the first 2 months. I was officially convinced that you can make money online in a surprisingly simple way.
What was even more surprising was just how fast things started to take off after that; and how much money others were making just by telling their friends about my little 100 chocolate recipes book program.

HOW IT CAN MAKES YOU $2810

Just to put your greatest fears aside; you won't have to read tons of books or follow a complex plan to get involved. Just read this whole page, buy my 100 chocolate recipes book for only $5 and you can start making money.

Now before I start remember $2810 is just the beginning so you can see that this really works for yourself for only $5. (As much as $10,310 before September 2009; see below for details) You can even go to fast track earnings (NEW FEATURE) once I've proven to you that this really works (details inside).

Does it sound to good to be true?
Then read on to understand how others have been as amazed as I have; if you're not amazed then what did it cost you. The time it takes to read this page. And if you love chocolate cake you won't be disappointed with my 100 chocolate recipes book for only $5.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU SIGN UP AND DOWNLOAD YOUR 100 CHOCOLATE RECIPES BOOK?
Imagine 100 recipes for just $5, now that alone is a great deal but you may be even more amazed at what else this little book can cook up. When you download my 100 chocolate recipe book you'll be so impressed by what you find inside that you'll want to tell some of your friends. And that's simply how our whole program started.

WE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO TELL SOMEONE AND HELP YOU MAKE MONEY
So you like this program so much that you send a few emails to people you know (with a link we provide) or put a banner or text link (we provide) on your site or enter up to 10 emails in the page (we provide) telling your friends about my 100 chocolate recipes book program. The email that's sent to them will provide your friends with a link (which includes your referral account code) that they will simply click on to connect them to this web page so they can buy their delicious 100 chocolate recipes book for only $5.

HOW ONE CUSTOMER STARTED MAKING MONEY (True story)
"I ran over to my friends house holding the chocolate cake I just made using your amazing recipe book. Which to be honest I only bought for the recipes.

She said: "Wow where did you buy that?" and I answered.

"I made it":)

No surprise as to what she said next.

"
Do you have the recipe?" and I said.

"I've got 100 of them, if you like I can send you the link and you can download them all for only $5."

"OMG! You can't be serious; I have to tell Margaret about this you know she's not the best cook and as for that cake she brought to the pot luck last week... :)"

I sent her the link you provided me with and thought nothing more of it.

Three weeks later I logged on to my account after returning from my holidays. I had 1 referral (my friend) and 8 second level referrals not much money only $5 but I was amazed that I had 46 third level referrals and a staggering 230 4th level referrals which added up to an amazing $255.50. Well I could not believe it and the money just seems to keep on coming.

Thank you so much for the little recipe book that could :)

Kind regards Jenny

YOU GET ROYALTIES FOR YOUR REFERRALS
The best part is that when you buy your book for $5 I give you part rights (legal requirement) to my book and pay you a royalty for every one that sells 4 times over. That means you get a $1 royalty for people you refer directly; .50c for people they refer, .25c for people they sell the book to and .25c (now $1 until September 2009 as a trial) for people they refer. WHICH AS YOU'LL DISCOVER SOON ADDS UP.
Based on a simple formula of you referring 10 people and them referring 10 people who refer 10 people who refer 10 people you would make $10,310 and there is no limit to how many people you can refer.

Click On Banner Above For More Details!

visit us at www.ccmr.tv
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!