Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Self Employment/Work From Home
8/3/2009 9:03:29 AM

Self Employment/Work From Home

Get Paid From Internet Searches

Get Paid From Internet Shopping

It's that Simple

Recession, what recession?

This is a global company that is a UNIQUE, TRUELY HOME-BASED business.

Our company uses technology through the internet to help organizations generate revenue.  We have agreements with Yahoo to use their toolbar and search engine, allowing us to customize a toolbar for free to any organization, business, non profit or an individual affiliate.  This toolbar contains 3  tabs that have the ability to link anywhere throughout the internet, as well as an online shopping mall that has over 1,000 stores from around the world.  The mall contains stores like Rebel Sports, Expedia, QBD Bookstores, etc.  All of this is created for them for free, and we make a residual referral % for helping.

We are capitalising on massive growth in internet shopping, while at the same time helping charities and non-profit organisations raise more funds than many of them have EVER seen before.

GLOBAL COMPANY that can be run from ANYWHERE

No inventory to stock

No “selling” involved

No products that will be superseded in the future

No external trainings - numerous, interactive, online trainings per week

No huge financial outlay - in fact there is a FREE option!

This business is for Anyone who has the WANT to change their life for the better... You MUST be a TEAM PLAYER... And MUST have the DESIRE to change...

This is NOT an MLM Company nor do we PROMISE the impossible... It is definitely NOT a GET-RICH-QUICK Scheme...

It will take commitment and dedication, but I AM Living Proof that this WORKS... I will personally MENTOR you in your Business and help you DUPLICATE my success... This is a “feel good company” and we welcome anyone who wants to make a change - personally, professionally, financially.

It is ideal for professionals, corporate executives, stay at home mums, and everyone else looking for a genuine home business.

Please visit my website :

http://www.workfromhome.50g.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!