Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Unique, Unusual, or Interesting Pictures ~ Week 2~ Beginning today, Aug 1st - Aug 7th.
8/6/2009 3:34:04 AM

Cheryl,

Here is one pics from the files of my very own far away future (around my 517th birthday, taken after The October 2nd 2478 )

Stogie

Alway I wished to be longhaired, but the beauty :)  asks for time :)
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Unique, Unusual, or Interesting Pictures ~ Week 2~ Beginning today, Aug 1st - Aug 7th.
8/6/2009 3:40:56 AM

My kitten and I have gained immortality when won the battle against world wide conspiracy. Not only the two of us, but also all kind of the smoking tools, have survived.

Kitten Smoking

An if you read the health reports and journals from 2478 - you`d understand all an unfair goals this conspiracy has had behind this false health campaign.
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/6/2009 3:44:42 AM

PS I HOPE SMOKING IS NOT FORBIDDEN AT FORUMS YET :) .

We in Serbia still smoke everywhere.

That`s actually why we were bombed in 1999.

It was one charitable and merciful bombing campaign :) :) :) .
+0
8/6/2009 8:19:55 AM
Cheryl, thanks for the info.  Also thanks for your prayers.  I forgot to congratulate Dimitra on her picture and winning for last week.  It is a beautiful picture in many ways and certainly an odd.  You picked are really good one for posting and it seems others agreed.

Sara
+0
8/6/2009 8:23:55 AM
Branka, you have given me several good laughs in reading over the posts for the 1st and 2nd week - and some others also.  I loved the one about the incense!!  Ouch!!  Bet that hurt!  Now look, with all the smoking going on around here if our cats take it up, we are in serious trouble - those things are expensive!!  Thank you for the laughs!

Hugs,
Sara
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!