Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Attention Web Site Owners - New service Launched
7/31/2009 8:11:01 PM

Secure your peace of mind NOW!

http://www.lowcost-backup.com is live.

Do You have a Traffic Exchange, a Blog, a Membership Site, an E-Commerce Site? or any type of site that uses a Database?

As a web site owner the greatest danger to your business is the loss of your web site and or database(s).

No matter how good your security precautions there is always a danger of your site and or your data bases getting corrupted and going down.

The longer Your Site is down the more Potential Earnings You are losing, and, its not just Earnings that You could lose! Data base corruption or loss means the loss of your members information.

If your site is an e-commerce site, imagine the chaos that will be caused by the loss of all your stock control records, and the work it will entail to re-create them!

Think also of the time and money you have spent on creating your site, making it look good, inserting high quality content, and optimizing it for the search engines, all this could be lost completely!

Of course you know that backups are important, we have all been told this many times! The fact is though that many of us are just too busy trying to maintain our site, promote it, and make money from it, and we simply forget to do those all important backups!

At http://www.LowCost-Backup.com we offer you a service that automatically creates a daily backup of your public_html folder (your site) and any databases associated with it for less than 20 Cents a day.

You no longer have to remember to do that daily chore, It will happen automatically, even if you are sick, or on holiday, or your PC is being fixed! Everything is Automated and You will never have to worry about a thing!

We even Install The Program for You!

http://www.lowcost-backup.com is live.

Secure your peace of mind NOW!

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Attention Web Site Owners - New service Launched
8/1/2009 3:22:24 PM

Great advice my friend.

I'm building a new site so I've put this into my favourites. Looks a good tool.

Roger

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Attention Web Site Owners - New service Launched
8/1/2009 4:30:47 PM
Hi Roger, Well we all hope that it never happens to us but a site crash is always a possibility and when it happens, if we don't have the most recent copies of out data then we could lose not only our client data but all the time and effort we have put into creating and promoting our site. I know a number of people that lost all their database info a few months ago and they did not have backups and they had to start again from scratch - some of them have still not managed to build their member numbers back up to anywhere near what they were. Backup is like insurance we hope we don't need it but better safe than sorry. We insure our lives, cars, and homes so does it not make sense to insure against losing our web sites and databases. If we lose our database then we lose all our clients / members information and are left with no way to contact them again. Think of the potential earnings we are losing if that happens and we have to start from scratch again.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!