Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Rabbi's Gift... to You!
8/8/2009 3:58:58 AM

Oh Myrna and Alain,

Now I read again our few posts, and just thought it would be necessary to make additional clarifications.

WHEN I TOLD THAT MY (awakened) HEART IS CRYING FOR SATAN, I MEANT : I have no fear from him , but rather the compassion (because I am aware that MY FEAR FROM HIM, MEANS NOTHING THAN GIVING HIM THE POWER TO ABUSE AND DESTROY MY LIFE).

WHEN I TOLD THAT DIVINE IS BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL AND THAT IT IS JUST PURE LOVE ... I DIDN`T MEAN : DIVINE IS SENDING LOVE TO SATAN.

Once - far ago, Satan has had the choice . HE HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO LIVE APART OF GOD. In meantime, he developed a many greeds to abuse the power of human mind ... he established very abusive trade with the destinies (black magic etc. ) ... and once he has shown a big pride before God, telling Him :

"WELL GOD, YOU HAVE ORIGINATED ALL WHAT IS; AND I HAVE ORIGINATED JUST AND ONLY MONEY. NOW, WITH THAT ONLY ONE ORIGINATED THING I AM ABLE TO BUY ALL WHAT YOU HAVE EVER ORIGINATED!"

GOD TOLD HIM : "Yes, that`s true. ONLY ONE THING YOU WOULD NEVER BEING ABLE TO BUY : LOVE ."

Idea of sending love to Satan looks great, but BEWARE! I WOULD NEVER ADVICE ANYONE TO TAKE THIS ADVENTURE! HE IS NOT ABLE TO RECEIEVE LOVE, BUT IS VERY SKILLED TO CAPTURE YOUR LIFE! Haven`t you already experienced PEOPLE AROUND YOU WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO RECIEVE LOVE????

WITH ALL MY WRITINGS I WISHED TO TELL : TAKE CARE OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR ATTENTION, do not pay it elsewhere than TO THE DIVINE !

Human attention is that powerful channel of the manifestation. IF YOU ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION NOT TO BE CHEATED OR ATTACKED BY EVIL .... LOL , logically is that you can`t be protected by DIVINE, because YOUR ATTENTION  TIDES YOU TO EVIL!

SO, THE CONTENT OF OUR THOUGHTS SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE THAT ONE WORD, WHICH NEVER CAN BE ABUSED OR TO BECOME ABUSIVE :

L O V E . Love is the synonym for DIVINE.

HOPE THIS IS UNDERSTUDY.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2009 7:21:51 AM
Hi Branka,

You are so helpful, and I understand what you are saying.  I know Satan is all the bad things in life and I am going to forget about him, but I know God's love is so awesome
that it could change anyone, but some will not allow it.  I hope you understand what I am saying.

I so appreciate you and Alain.  The illusion and ego explanation is great. Thanks.

I must go now, I am going with some friends for the day, be back later.

Love and light and so many blessings and hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2009 8:15:05 AM

Hello Dearest Myrna!

It is, in fact, very interesting that being emanating this kind of vibrations we are attracting to us people who are in harmony with these vibrations as well... and, also interesting to notice that there are more and more of these people around us. GREAT! We are getting there each and every day My Friend!

Have a Wonderful Saturday!

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2009 8:20:33 AM

Hello Dearest Branka!

THANK YOU for this Amazing Clarification...

"WITH ALL MY WRITINGS I WISHED TO TELL : TAKE CARE OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR ATTENTION, do not pay it elsewhere than TO THE DIVINE !

Human attention is that powerful channel of the manifestation. IF YOU ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION NOT TO BE CHEATED OR ATTACKED BY EVIL .... LOL , logically is that you can`t be protected by DIVINE, because YOUR ATTENTION  TIDES YOU TO EVIL!

SO, THE CONTENT OF OUR THOUGHTS SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE THAT ONE WORD, WHICH NEVER CAN BE ABUSED OR TO BECOME ABUSIVE :

L O V E . Love is the synonym for DIVINE."

You are An Amazing Team Mate ;-)

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week