Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The world hates change, yet....
9/6/2005 3:41:27 PM
Hi Bogdan, Yes we all hate change, but sometimes its for the better even if we don't like it at the time. Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2005 4:08:49 PM
Hello Bogdan, Thanks for your great words, Change has really made a difference in my life,thanks, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/6/2005 7:04:12 PM
Hi Bogdan "The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress." Though the world hates change,,, Change is inevitable! I believe it comes more to the point of choosing to take control and deciding on what changes we make or giving up control an allowing life to force change upon us. Either way, contrary to belief we will change, plain and simple. It's a universal law of cause and reaction. NOTHING stays the same forever. NOTHING! Fortunately for us we have FREE Will allowing us to choose whether the changes be positive or negative. Just my view on the subject
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2005 7:14:26 PM
DR. BOB, Great View,The only one in my book,Your so wise, thanks,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/7/2005 5:26:56 AM
Hi Bogdan and Thank You for the Quote. It is so True and it is also 6:20am for me, so I must get some Rest. :) God Bless You and GoodNight. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!