Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Feature Of The Week - Seventh Edition!
9/6/2005 9:41:44 AM
Hello Everyone At AtlandPro! We have a winner for this weeks' Feature of the Week! But before we announce who the winner is we want to let the new members know what the Feature of the Week is about. The reason Kathy Martin and I (John Sanchez) created this forum was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: http://community.adlandpro.com/personOfTheWeek.aspx?sub=program How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ********************************************* Well, it's time to announce the winner! Drum roll please... this weeks' winner is Lee Talmadge! Lee is probably one of friendliest members here at AdlandPro. He is very courteous and professional when posting in the forums. Neither Kathy nor I have known Lee that long but he has left an impression on us of a man with big heart. We have heard from other members that Lee has been very instrumental in helping them here at AdlandPro and it is because of those testimonials that we feel Lee deserves this honor. We wish Lee the best that Life has to offer. Here is Lee's Bio: Hi I am the father of 2. While working for years in Corporate America in Sales & Marketing I always dreamed of one day owning my own business. As with many I became the victim of downsizing and found it difficult to find decent employment in a company I felt comfortable in for the long term. With the support and assistance of my partner I finally decided to give it a go and start working for my self & my family’s future. Using the knowledge I have from my days of 9-5 I set out looking for a product to offer. Decided the best media to offer it was on the internet, and proceeded to build JOELEE’sWHOLESALE. The challenges of this were much more then originally expected, I have learned to build a web site from scratch learning from mistakes. I have learned the true meaning of the word ENTEPENURE and that self employment is very hard work. It has been 2 years since I began & the time has gone quickly and the rewards have been many. The greatest reward for me has always been the repeat customer’s. I feel it is due to my devotion to my beliefs that the customer is KING or QUEEN and it is my job to satisfy them. I enjoy receiving e-mail’s saying how pleased they are with the item they ordered particularly when they admit of their weariness of Internet Shopping. My ADLAND Family & Friends have shown me a great deal of support & kindness over these past months. I have taken both the words of support and criticism as encouragement to continue improving JOELEEs WHOLESALE. I look forward to what the future holds for me and the continued words of ENCORAGEMENT from my Adland Family as you watch me evolve and I watch you do the same. Thank You & God Bless You All Lee ********************************************* Well folks, there you have it. Please stop and tell Lee how much you appreciate what he has done for you, if you don't know him then invite him to be your friend. Blessings to you all, John Sanchez and Kathy Martin
+0
Re: Feature Of The Week - Seventh Edition!
9/6/2005 9:49:40 AM
Way to go lee You deserve this and more you have made me feel welcome here at adland and always have a great attitute thanks for being who you are the sky is the limit.A.M.
Tire Chain reviews http://www.tirechainreviews.com Garden Composter Reviews http://www.bestgardencomposters.com
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2005 10:05:17 AM
Congratulations Lee, You are the Man! Your Friend,
+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/6/2005 10:29:24 AM
Kudos to you Lee. A much deserving man I might add. Harold (The Marathon Man) http://243440.marathonproject.net
Your Road Map To Success
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/6/2005 10:34:22 AM
Hello John & Kathy, Congratulations Lee ! This is an excellent choice, Lee has only nice things to say, I think he is a true gentleman. Lee is a very hard worker, and a very neat and dedicated man. Great choice John and Kathy! Thank you both for helping make our community the best on the internet. respectfully,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!