Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending July 28th for the 199th POTW:
7/28/2009 5:27:30 PM

Here are my nominations:

Joyce Parker-Hyde

Ohmmani Yoo

Sam Hall

Lajon Thomas

Minkailu Thomas-njanque

Marisol Sosa

Shirley Caron

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2009 5:50:16 PM
Hello Kathleen and Thomas!

Hello dear New Friend Barbara!

This is so Great to see You so rapidly joining us here and making Your Nominations! Thank You for your participation... Way to go My friend!

Do not hesitate if I can help You in anyway...

Blessings,

Alain
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
7/28/2009 6:12:25 PM

This poll is now closed.

The 199th POTW is Joyce Parker-Hyde!  CONGRATULATIONS, JOYCE!!  Your official congrats thread will be open tomorrow afternoon!

========

The Nominators of this Week are: Myrna and Carla.

There were a couple of people who voted in last week's poll by mistake for this week, your votes were counted and we also noted your time-stamps in figuring out this week's Nominators.

THANKS EVERYONE!!

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2009 9:54:40 AM
I'M CONFUSED!
This was one of those weeks where I spent my online time visiting and hanging out with old friends, meeting new ones, being silly about cats- I completely by passed this forum (head hung in shame) and had no idea I was being considered.
When I look at the awesome list of people considered-I just can't come up with a word to match my feelings.

This has been a very weepy week for me anyway, the reasons would be way too long to list,
but I'm pretty sure it started by reading a message from Luka; he just knows how to play my heartstrings like a master violinist and once the waterworks get turned on the spigot seems to get stuck, so I have sat here sobbing about puppies choosing humans to go home with, teeny tiny little animal pictures-you name it!
I think everyone in here has been responsible for at least one sob session!

I have actually pondered how much water a person could lose by weeping and sweating at the same time-percentage wise?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!