Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tommy Riggs

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
learn to earn
7/14/2009 11:52:07 AM

LEARN WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE SUPER AFFILATE STATUS

The best advice I have had so far in this business is to educate myself ahead of time. And it only makes sense. Upon starting any project, job, business, etc. the first logical step is to make sure you are not getting in over your head. Which is exactly what a lot are doing. Many people are attempting to jump into an online business without doing any homework because the gurus that are going to be taking your money tell you it is so simple a child could do it. Don't be naive.

They will give us a little piece of information to get us started then when we need the next piece of information in order to continue we are forced to buy from them or one of their friends at a ridiculous cost.

Don't waste your time and money trying to do something before you know how! We wouldn't try to rebuild a car engine if you had never done it, did not have the tools, or at least a guideline of some sort right? Right !

Whatever type of online business we are planning to start or have started there are a few things we are going to need to know .

And like anything else it will not come without a little preparation, dedication , and good old fashioned work.

we are going to have to learn to earn.

like :

• HOW TO Generate Daily Traffic To our Sites So we Can Attract More Sales, Signups and Profit..."
  • Drive Insane Traffic To our Web Site Using The Magic of Article Submission...

·         Create A Massive Auto-Pilot Income With The Google Adsense Program

start learning here first : I promise it will not break your bank account.

·         What is AdSense? How to get registered with AdSense Programs? What are the different types of AdSense programs? What are the tips and tricks for earning more through AdSense? How do I stop the Ads of competitors from appearing on my website? How do I get paid? Do I get reports for analyzing the performance of my website?

·         learn detailed step-by-step video tutorials on how to run your advertizing campaigns using Google Adwords™ Pay-Per-Click system.

Why spend the next weeks and months trying to figure out all of the steps it takes to get things going properly -- when you can watch someone show you exactly how to take action and get your Adwords campaigns up and running today?

• the ability to use the social networking features to expand their customer base. Smart marketers would routinely find thousands of new friends and convert that traffic with simple marketing Techniques.
  • Getting Oodles of Traffic To Your Website When Your Time & Money are Limited

now we could spend countless hours and more money then we have to spare if we jump in without eductating  our selves a little . I know because that's what  Itried to do , It is a hard lesson to learn.

This is why a put together a site where we get all the info we need , some basic tools were gonna need to use all at prices that might get me in trouble with other marketers.

Give your self a chance :

new info added daily :

click here to learn to earn

Also learn where to get your

home electronics at a fraction of retail

http://www.triggsbiz.com

EXCLUSIVE DEALS FROM TOP DISTRIBUTERS

NEW PCS UNDER $200.00

TO your sucess.

Tommy Riggs .

triggsbiz.com

TOMMY W .RIGGS jRHTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.COMHTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.NET{factory direct elctronics, pcs under 200, gps under 60, lcds under 60,cell phones under50 etc.)AND E-AIM (EVERYTHING ABOUT INTERNET MARKETING HTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.COM/EVERYTHINGABOUTINTERNETMARKETING/)e-mail triggs@triggsbiz.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!