Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Fortunes Are Often Made In Bad Economies - If You Know Where To Look
7/11/2009 10:10:18 AM
 Are you promoting a company replicated website and it's not working?

Are you trying to "convince" and "sell" your leads on how great your opportunity is?

How about your company's amazing comp plan, how they're debt free, how they're in pre-launch, how the products are revolutionary, how the founders have made millions in this industry.... does any of this sound familiar?

Newsflash...

NOBODY CARES!

Everyone in this industry is taught to say the same thing by all the MLM companies because the companies have NO IDEA HOW TO MARKET!

THIS IS WHY THERE IS A 97% FAILURE RATE!

Consider this for a moment... what if I showed you a different way of doing things? A proven way to be successful online in the network marketing industry, and that success had absolutely NOTHING to do with your actual company.

Well this Wednesday, July 15th at 8:00 PM EST I'm bringing to you a top earner in the network marketing industry...

And I'm going to allow you to listen in LIVE on his prospecting calls! (note *** this guy has become the #1 recruiter in a system that has THOUSANDS of reps. I think you might learn something on this call ;)

Here's the best part... his marketing and his prospecting has NOTHING to do with his company!!!

If you're struggling online with prospecting, marketing, objections, chasing leads down, closing the sale, and building ANY type of momentum or downline, this call is going to save your life, period.

Did you ever wonder that if you're not in profit with your MLM business, then maybe what you're doing isn't what the top earners are doing???

Come learn from one this Wednesday...

Space is limited.
 Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
 http://training.janicemlmearnersecrets.info

Live Marketing & Training Call for MLMLeadSystemPRO Members and Guests.
Join Us this Wednesday Night and listen live.

8PM Eastern
7PM Central
6PM Mountain
 5PM Pacific Time

Put on your seatbelt, because I GUARANTEE you will be blown away on this call. You will gain insight into how ALL the top players become sponsoring machines in the network marketing industry.

Janice Garth
http://training.janicemlmearnersecrets.info/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!