Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Nobody Could Say it Better Than John Wayne...
7/4/2009 9:01:08 AM

Hi Friend, it's that time of year again, when we stop to celebrate our heritage. And who could do it better than John Wayne. Thanks goes to Jill Backman for sharing this special tribute.

Happy 4th of July

There are those who are shouting, stop celebrating this heritage, because we have none...do you believe this?????

This is the land of the brave, and the home of the free... and freedom is not free, and let us never forget that. A big thank you from my heart to those who have shed their lives in honor of this country called the United States of America.

I like the depiction Google is using today to celebrate 4th of July.

+0
Re: Nobody Could Say it Better Than John Wayne...
7/4/2009 9:34:14 AM

Thank you James.

America is indeed a wonderful place. The time is now upon "We the People" to rise and insure our country is turned back on the right path. This is a nation founded under Godly principals. A nation where all could be free. A government that is a Constitution Republic not a democracy as is taught in our schools. Our country's Constitution is a document describing our government AND it also a document whose intent is to protect our citizens FROM the government.

Rise up America, the time has come to take our country back before it is too late.

Doug

I've Recently Discovered the Secrets to Making Money on the Internet & Enjoy Sharing With My Friends
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2009 4:32:50 PM

Hi James,

Bless you for sharing this.   I just had to come say THANK YOU and may we all pray for PEACE, FREEDOM and INDEPENDANCE for the whole world on this grand day!   :-)

http://dream.homestead.com/July_4_Card_tn_450x360.jpg

No matter where you are on the beautiful planet, we invite you to join in and share in the significance of this joyous holiday!

We wish you the BEST EVER July 4 INDEPENDENCE Day Celebration!!!!

Enjoy our Special Web Page!

Cheers,  Jill and Cal

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2009 4:43:06 PM

Hi Jill, thank you so much for stopping by, and thank you again for sharing this wonderful piece of heritage with all our friends! I hope you've had a super 4th of July.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/4/2009 5:01:15 PM

Amen Brother Doug. If ever, now is the time to stand up for our rights, because one by one they are being taken away. Furthermore, a large percentage of America is owned by foreigners. Since they couldn't win world war two, they decided just to buy us out. For the first time in history, this country is so far in debt, it will probably never be able to repay it's debt.

There are some pics of fireworks showing up on Youtube from last night. Here is a nice rendition from Disney World. Enjoy.

Celebrate America

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!