Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Limited Time Promotion: The Ultimate Goals Program -- Plus Bonuses!
7/2/2009 6:57:25 PM

Limited Time Promotion:
The Ultimate Goals Program
--Plus Bonuses!

Re-evaluate Your Goals Mid-Year

Dear Friend,

Do you have everything you want in life?

If you're like most people the answer is a resounding NO. Sure, you've worked hard and achieved some of your goals...but ask yourself, is there more? Could you do better?

If you are still falling short of reaching your dreams, I can help.

Most successful people have a common trait. They are notorious goal setters. They realize that a dream without a goal is only commentary. And hope is not a business plan.

Are these folks smarter than you? Do they come from wealthy families? Not at all. In fact, you might be surprised to learn that most successful people started with nothing, nada, zilch.

Many were in a worse position than you might ever be in. And yet they had a dream. They set goals. Goals they knew were achievable simply because others had done it before.

Setting goals can be a real challenge; especially if you've tried and failed before. But don't worry; it's not your fault. It's just that people make goal setting seem difficult or even impossible.

I've got news for you. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sure, you'll face the odd challenge, we all do. Remember, most challenges are really just opportunities to bring you closer to your goals.

What successful people know that you don't is how to make their goals work for them. In my Ultimate Goals Program, I take you by the hand to show you simple, proven strategies designed to help you achieve all of your goals. Your dreams really can come true once you know how.

Click here for instant access.

I've helped thousands of people reach for the stars and make their dreams a reality and I want to help you.

My 100% fully guaranteed program will help you discover the simple magic behind successfully reaching any goal or dream you may have.

If you're sick and tired of not getting what you want, this is your ticket out. Stop running around like a gerbil on a treadmill--what you're looking for is right in front of you. Grab it!

To your success!

Brian Tracy

P.S. As part of my Independence Day celebration, I'm offering you the chance to celebrate July 4th by gifting you with exceptional bonuses on or before that day.

You'll be glad you did.

The Ultimate Goals Program Plus Bonuses

Not on track with your New Year's Resolutions? Let Brian Tracy help you--click here now.

Brian Tracy on goals...
I've been studying success and the psychology of success for more than 25 years. I've spoken about this subject to many thousands of successful men and women. Ultimately, everyone comes to the same conclusion. "Success cannot be achieved without goals."

The ability to set goals and make plans for their accomplishment is, in reality, the "master skill" of success. It is the single most important skill that you can ever learn and perfect. Goal-setting will do more to help you achieve the things you want in life than anything else you've been exposed to.

Becoming an expert at goal-setting and goal-achieving is something that you absolutely must do if you wish to fulfill your potential as a human being.

Goals enable you to do the work you want to do, to live where you want to live, to be with the people you enjoy, and to become the kind of person you want to become. Setting goals enables you to achieve all of these.

If one of your goals is to make a lot of money, then there's very little that can stop you from achieving financial success. There are millions of men and women who have started in poverty and obscurity and by setting goals, have achieved wealth and prestige. There is virtually no limit to the financial rewards you can obtain. All you have to do is to set them as goals, make a plan, and then work the plan until you succeed in that area.

The whole purpose of setting goals and making plans is for you to be able to choose the kind of life you want to live.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!