Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A CALL for all the PARTY LOVERS... This is Sam Sunday's BIRTHDAY!
6/18/2009 7:25:49 PM

Wowww Dear Dimi,

Alain probably forgot to inform me who's incharge of the kitchen! Those are yummy set of drinks and dishes, I hope I'll be able to do justice to everyone of them.

Thank you so much for taking time to visit the party and set up all the wonderful dishes, I am most honored.

Meanwhile here's one from Nigeria, it is called goat meat pepersoup with lots of hot spices normally taken during wet (rainiy) season.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2009 7:35:04 PM

Dear Myrna,

You have always been a true and very supportive friend and I am most honored to see you grace my birthday bash.

Thank you for those lovely wishes, I am also wishing you love, peace and life more abundant.

In the spirit of this celebration I specially offer you the most popular Nigerian dish (Eba and soup). The eba is either made from Cassava or yam while the soup is prepared with Melon, vegetables, fish and lots of spices.

Please enjoy!!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2009 7:42:13 PM

Hi Phil Black,

You are amazing my friend.
You have a great way of expression and I am still waiting for your Article of Virtue.

Thank you so very much for such great wishes. It is my sincere prayer that love, peace and longivity be your too.

Most regards.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2009 7:51:42 PM

Hey!! there you are again and again Branka and Kathleen, I am sorry I had some busy moment out here at work.

Branka, please say me well to Mummy Violet; and you know what? Violet is one of my favourite colours, so you can see the connection!!

Now, here're some African dancers for the entertainment of you girls!!
Enjoy!!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2009 7:58:36 PM

Hello my friend Sandra Barker,

It has been quite a while and I am more than glad that you could find time to honor this party invite. I am sure you are doing great my friend.

Many thanks for your kind gesture, I appreciate all you hearty wishes.

Cheers!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!