Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Prayer For The Victims Hurricane Katrina - Help Me Pray
9/5/2005 9:09:19 AM
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today to ask for your help in comforting all the people and animals who are victims of Hurriance Katrina. The devastation is so great and I am asking if you could please send blessings down to these poor souls. All this time I have been trying to find the right words to pray to you as my heart has been bleeding and I have been crying for these people and the animals whose lifes have been devastated. Please help us find a speedy solution to get these people the help they need and to create hope and faith in their lives again. Please also comfort and help the families and friends of these victims that are in other areas of the country. Give them the strength and ability to help their family and friends out in their time of need. Also, give me the wisdom to know what I can do to help here. We all really need your advise here and strength to carry out your plan. I am proud of my church association and their efforts to help. We are really pulling together and sending needed supplies out so I pray for all of us at Church of God and all the other Church groups as well. We have raised over $10,000 already and sent that much in supplies and we need your help in raising more money and supplies. I am reaching out to you Lord today to help us know what we need to do to help. Please touch the people of this world to send help any way they can. In Jesus Name I Pray! AMEN
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Prayer For The Victims Hurricane Katrina - Help Me Pray
9/5/2005 9:30:22 AM
That was wonderful Sister Marion. I have only one word to say: AMEN! God Bless Donna aka texgirl
+0
9/5/2005 9:40:41 AM
And may God bless you, Marion! AMEN Maggie
+0
9/5/2005 10:04:41 AM
Marion, I am keeping them in my daily prayers. Our church association is also very involved in getting money and supplies to them. I agree, to your prayer I can only add "Amen" Help us Lord to know what to do and how to help those in such need. Blessings to you Marion for caring so much! Saundra
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2005 10:06:27 AM
Amen, That was Beautiful. Thank you Your Friend,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!