Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Surprise Party to Welcome Back our Friend Branka!
5/21/2009 10:41:37 PM

No Alain - It`s TODAY - FRIDAY !

I am so sorry for wasn`t enough smart and wise to invite all of you TO MY TYPICAL WELCOME IRONING PARTY :) .

Kathleen helped as much as she could. Here in Belgrade, yesterday was about 95 degrees Fahrenheit (34 Celsius), and I have had to iron A HUGE MOUNTAIN OF THE CLOTHES before Momma enter our home. Our wise friend Kathleen posted something what heats atmosphere more than Sun and iron together (SHAKIRA) ... and paying attention to this big hot star,  I survived :) planets conspiracy against all diligent IRONMEN :) .

Dearest Alain,

Thank you very much for being so great to send some positive vibes to my tired mother.

Even though she hates hen-pecking , how pretty jungle I made from home (being just too busy) could make her equal "narrator" as her dear son already is.

Now I picked up all the hugs and cheers which all of you sent to her, and more inspired, would continue with cleaning and giving my best to turn the jungle into the church or hospital hygienic conditions :) .

Cross the fingers for me please :) .

Thank you all and love you all.

Travelling Lady`s son and a sweaty "victim" of her hygienic perfectionism,

Luka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2009 8:34:56 AM

Hello Dearest Kathleen!

Thank you for joining us here in this Party in the honor of our Friend Branka!

Great graphic you brought there... is this Luka doing the ironing for Mom? he looks kind of old to be Luka though ;-)

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2009 8:40:15 AM

Hello Chris!

Thank You for joining us here in this Party! It is always so interesting to get to know new Friends and have them participating with us here... Thanks!

Hey Branka! It seems that you will get to know many new friends here...

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2009 8:43:00 AM

Yes, that cartoon is too old but I don't know what someone would look like while ironing in extremely hot weather while watching Shakira when his mother isn't home.  Branka wasn't out golfing either, I don't think...I couldnt' find a cartoon of a mother-massuese and a giant doing ironing, I would have to draw one myself or take a real photo.

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2009 8:45:31 AM

Hello Dearest Patricia!

Thank You for you so great Presence and Participation in this wonderful Party for Branka! She will certainly appreciate it as I do My friend!

This a wonderful song as well that you brought us here... Thank You!

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!