Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Perfect and Immortal

733 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
swindle
5/15/2009 2:25:28 AM
Bernard Madoff defrauded a few hundred clients of some $65 billion. Yet his scam pales next to the swindle being perpetrated at this moment on hundreds of millions of Americans who have been told they have accumulated more than $40 trillion in future retirement benefits. This scam is the Social Security system. Those who conceived the Social Security swindle promised that it would end the plight of the aged and disabled by guaranteeing them "security" - a steady income in disability and old age. It was promoted as a life raft that would carry everyone safely through to the end of his or her days. Today, 74 years later, Americans continue to be told that regardless of what happens to the economy, the government will never renege on this promise. As the population has aged, Social Security beneficiaries have become the biggest political lobby in America. To get elected, any political candidate must participate in the swindle. Both as a candidate and now as President, Barack Obama has consistently maintained that the Social Security program's financing is basically sound, and can be assured far into the future. He's lying. I became aware of the technique of the fraud in 1975 when Arthur Andersen & Company published a lengthy report titled "Sound Financial Reporting in the Public Sector." It disclosed both the magnitude of the crime, and the simple accounting subterfuge used to disguise the fraud. The report pointed out that the government keeps its books using the "cash basis" method of accounting rather than the "accrual basis." The cash basis is what you use to balance your checkbook. If you deposit $50,000 in your account for the year and write $49,000 in checks to cover your expenses, your checkbook will show a $1,000 surplus for the year. However, this does not tell the true story. If you took a vacation in December and ran up $5,000 on your credit card, but the payment didn't come due until the following year, your true expenses for the year were $55,000. You actually ran a $4,000 deficit which didn't show up in your checkbook. Every rational business owner knows that to track the true condition of the business he must add in the cost of purchases he made but must pay for in future years. Sound businesses always use the accrual method of accounting. In its 1975 report, Arthur Andersen reviewed the U.S. federal budgets for fiscal years ending 1973 and 1974, and came up with shocking figures. Using the cash basis of accounting, the government had reported federal deficits of $14.3 billion for 1973 and $3.5 billion for 1974. "Decade after decade the total of the swindle has been inexorably rising, until today the estimated shortfall owed Americans is an incredible $40 trillion." Recalculated according to the accrual method and including future Social Security payments and government pensions, the true 1973 deficit jumped from $14.3 billion to a staggering $86.6 billion. The 1974 budget was even worse, jumping from $3.5 billion to just over $95 billion. The government underreported its deficits by more than $160 billion in a two-year period. Peter G. Petersen, former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, began sounding the alarm on this looming financial catastrophe more than a decade ago. In his 1996 book, Gray Dawn: How the Coming Age Wave Will Transform America and the World, he pointed out that if federal law required Congress to fund Social Security the way private pensions must be funded, the annual federal deficit in 1996 would have instantly risen by some $675 billion. Add in lavish and unfunded federal-employee pensions and the deficit would have risen by $800 billion. Add in Medicare and it would have risen by more than $1 trillion. The cash and accrual deficits that Arthur Anderson discussed in his 1975 report seem trivial compared to last year's federal deficit of $454 billion, and especially compared to this year's projected deficit of $1.8 trillion. Decade after decade the total of the swindle has been inexorably rising, until today the estimated shortfall owed Americans is an incredible $40 trillion. Nor has it stopped. The total continues to rise at a rate of $2 to $3 trillion per year. Bernie Madoff was able to get away with his fraud by using the same technique as Charles Ponzi did in the 1920s. He sold fictitious securities, promised a high return, and paid off old investors out of monies taken in from new investors. It collapsed when new victims could no longer be found to support withdrawals from old victims. The Social Security swindle has worked exactly the same way. It receives "contributions" in the form of FICA taxes, pretends to place those funds in trust, and pays benefits to current retirees out of taxes collected from current workers. Just as in the case of Madoff, there is no trust, there is no income to the non-existent trust, and the payments are simply made from current collections. Madoff's scheme lasted 20 years before collapsing. The Social Security swindle is now in its 74th year...the end is near. It's clear that Social Security cannot fulfill its promises to future retirees, but the casualties will not be limited to those victims, like Miriam Siegman, who find there is no life raft to carry them safely through retirement. In order to continue the fraud, politicians have no alternative except to issue more promises. Retirement checks will come, but they will be financed by more federal borrowing. Cash basis deficits will rise. Treasury IOUs will be converted by the Federal Reserve into dollars. As the monetary inflation morphs into price inflation, the victim list will swell to include everyone who doesn't see it coming. Last year, former Comptroller of the Currency, David Walker, teamed up with Addison Wiggin of Agora Financial to produce an eye-opening movie, I.O.U.S.A., which documented the stunning financial swindle being perpetrated on the nation. This compelling addition to Petersen's disclosure of the government's financial fraud is being widely shown, and has just become available on DVD. Unfortunately, we will never enjoy the sight of the politicians responsible for the Social Security swindle being sent to jail, but we can protect ourselves from their fraud. It's time to don your lifejacket. Best regards, John Pugsley for The Daily Reckoning P.S. What's the smartest way to prepare for retirement? If you've been pondering offshore banks or investments, consider moving forward now. If you've been considering dual citizenship, now's the time to learn the process. If you want to protect yourself from the collapse of the dollar, listen to the currency experts and special recommendations we've put together in a new report available here, which details how to protect your wealth and grow your portfolio. - These THREE DANGEROUS LIES being spread by Wall Street and Washington could destroy YOUR life savings overnight. Here's how to protect your wealth and grow your portfolio up to 267% no matter what... Dear Duped-American, Raymond Jansen woke up broke today! Why should you care? Raymond is a 63-year-old retired English teacher who became yet another victim of just one of Wall Street's most horrific lies. He put his life savings into garbage bonds Wall Street told him were as safe as 28 day CDs! And literally overnight — he lost EVERYTHING. Sound familiar? Another hard working American who did everything he was supposed to. Only to end up with nothing because he was lied to. By "experts" he THOUGHT HE COULD TRUST. While Wall Street executives collected tens of millions of dollars...politicians continue living lives of power and privilege...and honest folks like Raymond are forced to struggle in a future of uncertainty. It's a damned outrage! Next to your family and your health, your most important concern is probably your financial well being. You've worked, planned and saved. But now that's all being threatened by forces far beyond your control. Forces that swear they're working to "save the economy for our children." BAH! Instead of save it, their actions will sink it — and quite possibly your savings — like the Titanic. They'll betray our future generations and sell the remnants of our economy to the highest bidder. That's why I'm writing... Because Wall Street and Washington are currently spreading three lies that threaten to financially decimate those who take them at face value. Three tales that have been told, sold and swallowed by most Americans. And I don't want you to become one of their victims. But WHY would these captains of the financial industry lie... Why would those we elect to enforce the laws and regulations already in place turn a blind eye to them? And why would those we trust to report fairly and truthfully, spew the same garbage year after year? I think you know. But I'll state it for the record anyway. GREED! The lust to pad their bottom lines no matter the cost to YOU! CEOs like Stan O'Neal — just one among many — who let Merrill Lynch collapse under his watch and still walked away with $161 million... Politicians — career "public servants" — riding the gravy train of tax dollars that fund their salaries and lavish perks... The news media who'd never risk exposing the real truths for fear of not "getting the next interview"... And losing the advertising revenue that comes with it... They abuse your trust, then toss you aside. Well I won't stand for it! John Pugsley photoMy name is John Pugsley and I've seen it over and over. For over 40 years. And it still sickens me today. Over those four decades, I've thrown my share of rocks at the economic and political establishment. And I've taken my lumps for it. I've taken all the criticism the establishment could dish out. But I never regretted a minute of it. Because I knew in my heart — when what they were doing was wrong — someone had to call them on it. I believed if I kept shouting someone, somewhere would listen. Perhaps my life's work won't amount to a hill of beans. But I'm not going to stop. Not now. It's possible I may never change the system... But I can help YOU. And, friend, that's why I'm writing. To help you see the truth if you've been lulled into complacency by their slick oratory and empty promises... To confirm what you may have already suspected was going on under the table... ...So that you can take action. If not to change the world, then at least to use what you know about their lying ways to protect yourself and your loved ones. But this is not a history lesson. Let's cut to the chase... LIE #1: The Banking Industry is Sound... And Your Money is Safe "Our banking system is a safe and sound one...[the increasing number of troubled banks] is a very manageable situation...our regulators are focused on it." — Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson "Overall, banks are quite safe and sound." — FDIC Chairman Sheila Bair Since 2007 — and as of this writing — 34 banks in the U.S. have failed. The government says that's not a problem. They claim banks are sound and that the FDIC is insuring your assets. Let's see... How safe IS your money with the FDIC insuring it? Last year, in a massive public relations campaign, the FDIC went all out trying to convince the public their deposits were safe. The truth is...they're not. Why? Simple math. The FDIC only has total assets of $45.2 billion to cover depositors' accounts. Add in lines of credit — money they could borrow — their total resources come to $115.2 billion. chart But here's what they won't tell you. As I write this, they're insuring roughly $4.5 TRILLION of depositor money (with plans to more than double that)! Their funds could be depleted faster than you can say "bank run." IndyMac — a recently failed bank — drained nearly $9 billion of the FDIC's funds. Had not Washington Mutual been sold to a private bank, they would have cost the FDIC another $24 billion. Now consider the thousands of banks the FDIC insures. They're walking a tightrope of insolvency — WITHOUT A NET. Can you see how fast this "insurance fund" could go belly up? The reality of this lie... I hate to be an alarmist, but having lived through the aftermath of the last Great Depression, I know first hand the devastating pain and suffering — both financial and emotional — events like these can cause. I do not want that for you.... The truth is, if you have money on a bank's balance sheet right now it may not be safe as you think. Any rash of failures could quickly deplete the FDIC's reserves and leave depositors without access to their money for weeks, months and even years. Or worse. Completely insolvent. Understanding this truth now, you can continue to trust the FDIC. Or you can take simple, alternative actions to protect your capital in the event of virtually ANY crisis. I'll show you exactly how in just a moment. But first let me tell you about the second lie threatening your money... LIE #2: Strong Dollar Lip Service... Weak Dollar Policy For years now, every government official with a soapbox has preached a "strong dollar policy" for the United States. "This government is for a strong dollar..." — Former President George W. Bush "The Federal Reserves commitment...ensuring that the dollar remains a strong and stable currency." — Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke But their ACTIONS have betrayed this bald—faced lie.... Years of deficit spending have bankrupted our country and our currency. Sweetheart "pork" deals and social entitlements have amassed a monstrous debt. I'm sure that's not news to you. chart But now all that "living beyond their means" has begun to take its toll. And it'll be prudent hardworking Americans like you who pay the price! Because no matter what they call their current spending program — a bailout...a stimulus... It'll be nothing more than a massive devaluation of your savings. In the name of saving "main street," they're... ...Mortgaging YOUR FUTURE! The new administration is going to ratchet up the printing presses. And that will change all the rules for you... chart Because flooding the economy with more worthless dollars actually SHRINKS YOUR SAVINGS. It eats away at your wealth. Unnoticed. Until — that is — you need your money. A dollar today is worth nearly HALF of what it was only 2 decades ago. But now this bailout will continue that devaluation even faster. It's a MASSIVE, INVISIBLE TAX they've levied upon YOUR savings and YOUR future. Without your permission — without your knowledge. Your purchasing power — your entire standard of living — has been drained away by the government's "strong dollar policy." See through the lies and insulate your wealth from their "strong dollar" lie Now is the time to take action. To protect your wealth against these lies that would bankrupt your future. I want to show you how. In a series of special reports compiled by a fiercely independent research group. A group that isn't afraid to tell the truth when it must be told. Whose only mission is to help its members make money. And then make sure that money is protected from the forces that would steal it. I'll tell you how you can get them in just one more moment. But first let me tell you about the third and most insidious lie they're spreading. One that could have far more significant costs. Costs to our entire economic sovereignty... LIE #3: Foreign Capital and Sovereign Wealth Funds Don't Pose a Threat to Our Economic System "I think that's quite constructive and I think that we should be open to allowing that kind of investment." — Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke "...there is no doubt that sovereign wealth funds are growing in size and number and are making increasingly significant investments in financial services organizations worldwide." — Federal Reserve Board General Counsel, Scott Alvarez "As we seek to open new markets abroad, America will keep our markets open at home to investment from private firms and from sovereign wealth funds." — Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson You know the government has spent our country into oblivion. And the only way to keep funding their spending is to borrow. For years they have looked overseas for investors to purchase our debt. But things are beginning to change. Today these Sovereign Wealth Funds are buying far more than securities. They're buying businesses crippled by the credit crisis. They're buying banks. Real estate. You name it, they have a hand in it. The price of foreign money These Sovereign Wealth Funds are making massive investments here in the U.S. The China Investment Corporation (CIC) had recently been in talks with Morgan Stanley to buy up to 49% of the investment bank. Nearly A MAJORITY INTEREST in one of our oldest financial institutions. Other New York banks are also busy selling minority shares to foreign funds. There have been major capital infusions from both Middle East and Russian funds, among others. Why is this so troubling? One word. CONTROL. chart In financing so much of our economic engine, these foreign powers could easily gain influence over U.S. economic decisions. Where and to whom financial institutions could lend money. Where businesses should build factories. Where they should set up R&D facilities. How they should structure their investments... The potential dangers are truly staggering. The thought that foreign entities could control the purse strings of our country is a clear and present danger. Countries, like China, are not neutral investors in their own markets, why should we expect them to be neutral in ours? Profiting from a shift in supremacy This wholesale sell-out to foreign powers will not come without consequences. Those in power are saying there's nothing to worry about. I believe THEY'RE WRONG! The sovereignty of the United States could hang in the balance. And with it, the global financial supremacy of the U.S. Remember Great Britain was once the greatest military and economic power in the world. Until it became a great debtor to the U.S... The U.S. is now the largest debtor in the world. And the world could cash in at anytime. And as global financial powers shift, you need to know exactly what dangers they present to you. You need to know where the best and safest opportunities lie. And you can get that and the other information I've promised you in a brand new series of online reports called "The Lie Reports." In this critical collection of research you'll get: "Protecting Your Money from the FDIC" — this report explains the whole truth about the FDIC insuring your money. About their liability. And about their shortcomings. And then it will SHOW YOU EXACTLY where you can put your money to make it untouchable in the event of your banks failure. Plus, it will show you one of the best profit opportunities you can take advantage of in these unsure times. "Defending Your Wealth from the Government's Invisible Tax" — here you'll discover the effects of the government's actual "inflated dollar" policy on your savings. And then you'll learn the best investments to neutralize the dollar's drain on your capital. Simple opportunities that you could implement right away. Locking down your wealth against this unrelenting assault on your future. "Insulating Yourself from the Foreign Capital Invasion" — a shocking report that will detail all the threats facing our country now from Sovereign Wealth Funds. And it will show you the most promising investments for the future where U.S. economic dominance is no longer the case. Each of these brand new online reports is valued at $79, making the set a value of $237. But I want you to have them all ABSOLUTELY FREE. They're far too important to quibble over a few dollars. But first a word of warning... Before you think about ordering, please understand this. The information contained in these reports is NOT for the mainstream thinker. If you're among those who honestly believe the government is working with your best interests at heart — that the new administration is really a vehicle of change instead of more politics-as-usual wrapped in slick new packaging... If the bailout money these banks receive in the form of your tax dollars will help them see the light and change their ways... If you think the media will keep it all honest by reporting the real truth... ...Then please don't waste your time. These reports are not for you. And you have my apologies for taking up your time. But the fact that you've read this far suggests to me that you may not fall into that category. And if you are that independent thinker...someone who understands something's rotten... And wants to understand the real truths behind the lies of Wall street and Washington... Then you must send for these reports now. Because the lies that have already been spread have taken too many victims. And because I don't want you to fall victim to these current lies Vital information that you need for the next 12 months and beyond "The Lie Reports" could contain the most important information you can read today. The truth that can protect you from the reckless lies and misinformation being spread by those in power. I want you to have them absolutely free. All I ask is a small favor in return. It's not even for me — it's for you. Your loved ones. And your ongoing financial well being. Take one more moment to consider the work of a fiercely independent financial research group... I'd like to introduce you to The Sovereign Society The Sovereign Society has been the world's preeminent advocate of individual freedom, asset protection and total wealth since it's inception in 1998. At The Sovereign Society, we strive to guard our members against all the dangers that threaten investors' wealth today. And right now Washington and Wall Street are spreading lies that could endanger investors' entire futures. There has never been a more important time to expose the truth. But we also seek to grow our subscribers' wealth. With the most consistently solid investment research, ideas and recommendations possible. Not "media darling" stocks, or a hot tip of the day. But solid value that has given them an unrivaled track record. Judge for yourself... TRIPLE your money in 5 short years! Have a look at how we've performed against the market's greatest barometer... In 2004, the S&P 500 made investors 9%. That same year Sovereign Society recommendations earned our members TWO AND A HALF TIMES that at 23.2%... In 2005, the S&P 500 returned a miserable 3%. That year Sovereign Society readers added an incredible 32.5% to their portfolios. That's TEN TIMES the S&P 500 average... In 2006, the S&P 500 paid investors a respectable 13.6%. But Sovereign Society members still NEARLY DOUBLED THE AVERAGE earning 24.2%... In 2007 — the year the sub-prime crisis began to spread across the world — the S&P 500 managed a paltry 3.5% for those tracking it. But while other investments began to collapse, investors who tracked The Sovereign Society's model portfolio BESTED THE AVERAGE BY NEARLY TWELVE TIMES earning a monstrous 41%... And in 2008, responding to the trouble we had been forecasting for months, we took our subscribers to cash where necessary and established our new "Chaos Portfolio." Investments designed to profit in exactly the kind of market turmoil we are seeing today. At the end of 2008, while the stock market had lost over 38%, our Chaos Portfolio was up over 17%. That meant a modest portfolio of $50,000 grew to $58,500, instead of wasting away to $30,750. More impressively, over that 5-year period, all these portfolio investments produced annual returns of 27.3% on average. That means Sovereign Society members who followed our portfolios were able to turn $50,000 into $167,213 — more than tripling their money! Compare that to investors who lost on average over 4% annually betting on the S&P 500. And all with safe, solid investment opportunities. No fancy strategies or excessive risk taking. Just the right investments at the right time no matter how unstable the market may be. It's simply the best research you can get anywhere on the best companies in the entire world. A tiny investment to secure your financial future I want to extend to you — absolutely risk free — an opportunity to join The Sovereign Society. And for just giving us a fair shake, I will send you the "The Lie Reports" absolutely free. Three online reports critical for your immediate future. Just have a look at all the benefits you could receive as a Sovereign Society subscriber: * Our monthly flagship newsletter, The Sovereign Individual. In each issue, you'll get in-depth insights and analysis covering a wide array of investment opportunities — no matter what your investment profile. Specific recommendations that can shield your capital during troubled times. And grow it exponentially with opportunities average investors know nothing about. (Delivered via mail (U.S. only) or online-only (U.S., Canada, or outside North America.)) * Access to recommendations and analysis of over 21 investment and asset protections specialists from over a dozen leading financial centers in Europe, the Americas and Asia. On vital topics including asset protection, global investing, currency diversification and much, much more. Information you'll hear nowhere else — all from a single source. * Access to the complete Sovereign Individual recommended portfolio. Broken into sections that let you easily tailor our recommendations to meet your precise needs. From non-financial investment opportunities, to international value stocks, to currency diversification, to crisis and hedge opportunities. This portfolio is constantly updated so you always know what our experts are recommending. And how they are performing. * Instant and free access to every archive issue and special situation report of The Sovereign Individual. A wealth of independent information instantly available at your fingertips. With many research services, you begin on the date you susbcribe. But when you join The Sovereign Society you get access to ALL OUR RESEARCH — clearly organized for quick, easy access. * Access to intensive "members-only" conferences covering specific areas of investing needs. From offshore investing basics to asset protection to investment strategies to tours that examine international investment opportunities. As a member you'll be invited to join us in fantastic international locations to learn it all. While personally interacting with some of the best minds in the area. * Free subscriptions to our e-letters, the Offshore A-Letter and FX University Daily. Published daily, they will keep you on top of latest breaking economic, political and financial developments. Letting you know in clear, concise terms what it all REALLY means to your financial well-being. * And peace of mind that you have one of the world's foremost financial research groups working for you… Plus when you subscribe to a risk free trial of The Sovereign Individual, you'll get "The Lie Reports" — a $237 value — ABSOLUTELY FREE. Your free online reports and your subscription to The Sovereign Individual will prepare you for the coming crisis no matter how it unwinds. It will give your portfolio rock-solid protection with recommendations that those who trust and rely on the mainstream know nothing about. And it will insure you and your wealth against FUTURE UPHEAVALS that are sure to come. Membership has never been more important than it is right now. How much is this kind of security worth? A one-year membership in The Sovereign Society is $99. A trivial price for an exceptional value given the returns it has produced for its members. But because this time bomb of lies is such an overwhelming danger to your financial security, we want to make you a very special offer. If you act right now, The Sovereign Society will cut that subscription price by over half. Call 888-856-1403, or click below, right now and you'll only pay $49. You'll have the peace of mind knowing you'll never miss an issue. You'll never be bothered with renewal reminders. (And you'll never see your membership fee go up.) Plus you'll receive "The Lie Reports" — a $237 value — FREE. All the advantages I described above are yours with your membership in The Sovereign Society. Solutions that you can begin putting to work for your financial well being right away. For just pennies a day. My personal promise of your satisfaction I hope this letter proves my sincerity and the seriousness of the situation to you. Far too many people have fallen prey to the liars and unscrupulous types running Washington and Wall Street. I truly don't want that for you. That's why you need to believe me when I tell you your subscription to The Sovereign society will be one of the best investments you can make. For your finances AND your future. One that could protect you from these damages these charlatans have inflicted on so many others. But in case you're still skeptical, I want to give you an extra bit of assurance. I want to give you my personal guarantee of your satisfaction. (Let me ask you, when was the last time your broker guaranteed your satisfaction of anything??) Simply sign up for your subscription to The Sovereign Society. You'll get all three special reports right away. Then, as your issues of The Sovereign Individual start arriving, read them. Take a FULL 60 DAYS to read and digest it all. If for any reason you are not completely convinced that The Sovereign Individual provides you with all the protection that you can't possibly get anywhere else, simply contact our customer service office and we'll refund your entire membership fee. No questions asked. No minimum subscriptions. No long-term commitments. And "The Lie Reports" are yours to keep But even if you should decide The Sovereign Individual is not for you, I insist you keep all three online reports and all your monthly issues. They are far too vital to your financial safety to play games. They are yours to keep just for giving The Sovereign Society a look. But I truly don't think you'll be disappointed. Because the benefits of Sovereign Society membership are far too great... You get completely independent research and analysis. You won't be hostage to the bought and paid for dis-information, half-truths and twisted realities broadcast in the mainstream media. You'll always get clear, unbiased, honest, analysis that cuts through the smoke screen of everyday news. Research and ideas that will benefit YOU. Not your broker or a corporate CEO with a hidden agenda... It gives you the best asset protection and wealth building ideas anywhere. Let other investors HOPE Washington and Wall Street have their best interests at heart. You'll know that your assets are rock solid and shielded against the fallout from the lies being spread today and in the future. Order your risk-free subscription RIGHT NOW Now I know your life is busy. But this is such a critical issue, I don't want you to risk missing out on this offer. Rather than putting this letter down and taking a chance you'll forget about it — I want you to call in right now. When you do, I'm going to give you another special bonus. Simply call 888-856-1403 right now and tell the operator you want your "fast response bonus report." When you do, I'll send you... "The Great Oil Dependence Myth" For years now politicians and the media have been railing about the United States' dependence on foreign oil. Well, I mean to tell you that is another great lie. Read this brand new report from The Sovereign Society and prepare to be shocked by the truth of this multi-level myth. You'll learn the reality of our energy situation. And you'll discover the best ways to profit from the truth of this situation. This report is also valued at $79 — but if you call right now it's yours absolutely free. It's a shameless bribe, I know, but I truly believe it is all for your benefit. Only $49 a year gets you all the quality, unbiased research and outstanding investment recommendations of The Sovereign Individual for as long as you are a member. Plus, you'll receive "The Lie Reports," a collection of three online exposés that will help you protect and grow your money in the face of these insidious lies. And you'll get "The Great Oil Dependence Myth" that will give you the inside on one of the greatest energy hoaxes in history. And this report is yours to keep too... Remember, your satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed. And I'll extend my personal guarantee to this report as well. If you're EVER dissatisfied with the service or the VALUE YOU GET from The Sovereign Individual you can cancel your subscription. Simply contact our customer service representatives within 60 days and they'll gladly refund your full subscription price. After 60 days, you can still cancel for the full amount of your unused subscription. And even if you cancel, all your issues of The Sovereign Individual, "The Lie Reports" collection AND your fourth online report "The Great Oil Dependence Myth" — a $316 value in all — are yours to keep. Again I ask you, when has your broker or anyone else given you the same clear-cut guarantee about ANYTHING? Act now before these lies begin to destroy YOUR future Your personal wealth — your entire future — is at significant risk against this onslaught of lies, half-truths and dis-information. Perhaps you may face Raymond's fate, your life savings gone in an instant. Or maybe you'll be like many other Americans, your wealth slowly being drained away by the invisible tax of inflation. Either way, you can be sure of one thing. The lies will not end with these three. But for a tiny $49 investment in your future, you can have the ongoing protection and wealth growing genius that has more than tripled investors' cash in just the last 5 years. Please don't delay. I've spelled out the dangers to you. And I believe you can see them for what they are. Now, you can either keep running with the masses. Believing these sugar coated lies from Wall Street and Washington. Put your trust in those that would only pay lip service to your well-being. Or you can get the honest, no-holds-barred truth that most others don't want to hear. The information that savvy investors have the courage to face. The unadulterated truth you know you need to succeed. Counter all their lies now, and position yourself to make market-beating gains — with absolutely no risk. This opportunity could not have come at a better time. Call 1-888-856-1403 right now and give my special offer a no risk try. You have nothing to lose — until the truth is revealed. For your financial safety, John Pugsley Chairman The Sovereign Society P.S. — Imagine what your life would be like if Raymond Jansen's fate befell you. If you woke up one day to find that all your savings had been drained. EVERYTHING. What would you do? Where would you turn? Don't risk suffering a similar fate when one of the lies they're telling now explodes. Call 1-888-856-1403 now, or click below, and save 50% on your Sovereign Society membership. P.P.S. — Remember, the protection and returns The Sovereign Society has offered our members has been nothing short of spectacular. Averaging returns of 27.3% annually our recommendations have beaten nearly every investment in the country. We can do this because we are completely independent of corporations, CEOs and politicians. P.P.P.S. — And your subscription is always risk free. That means we earn our keep ONLY IF YOU ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED. If you're ever unsatisfied, contact us for a refund of your subscription price. - Show quoted text -
Thank You,I Love You,I'm Sorry,Please Forgive Me. http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=perfect MILLIONAIRE GIVING OUT FREE $200 AT; http://www.forex4free.org/?language=de&ref=tyily their forum in 7 languages: http://forex4free.forummotion.com/forum.htm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!