Menu

Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The 6 Musketeers Agency, All For One and One For All....... Let Us Help You Be Seen Online
3/16/2010 5:54:44 PM
I am glad our 6 Musketeer Agency is helping people earn enough tf's so they can get started in UBIEE SEO PRO.

Thank you for encouraging new people by posting this Sarah.

The 6 Musketeers would be happy to give you, as a Wannabiee, 15.44 TFs so that you can Upgrade to WEBIEE.
This would allow you to LOGIN 20 times each day and use all the Options.
20 X 0.25 TFs = 5 TFS every day X 30 = 150 TFs every month

Pat, USA member in the 6 Musketeers Agency
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The 6 Musketeers Agency, All For One and One For All....... Let Us Help You Be Seen Online
3/24/2010 5:34:02 PM
The UBIEE SEO PRO and the TF peace ecurrency in action

The 6 Musketeers are still accummulating our TFs and today, we have sold some TFs on the Trading Floor, for Euros paid straight to our AlertPay account.

You have RECEIVED TF$ Credit Enhancement from Six Musketeers

Date: Wednesday, Mar 24 2010 at 02:48:53 AM

10 TF$ Sent by Six Musketeers

Assigned 0,15 TF$ to the Bonus Pool!

Amount TF Received: 9,85 TF$

Notes: Purchase from TF Trading Floor

So this is an example of the TF system working. The person who bought the TFs at a discount price then submitted some URLs to our multidomain rotator. His business URLs will be seen on over 860 domains.

Testmonial from The 6 Musketeers Agency.

The 6 Musketeers Photo

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2010 3:48:10 PM
The 6 Musketeers Present UBIEE ENVIRO Project

The proof is in the pudding and here is the UBIEE pudding. Some of The 6 Musketeers received UBIEE ENVIRO Project payouts straight in our AlertPay accounts. I received it in my bank account as I trasferred it over. That's a very nice pudding wouldn't you agree? We are happy two-fold because it is pudding with custard, so to speak. We are helping to bring about environmental awareness and earning a residual income at the same time.

ELITE-1 Sarah Pritchard

Sarah Pritchard's UBIEE ENVIRO Project payout

I had set my earnings in the UBIEE ENVIRO Project Back Office to "Accumulating."

In the Payout Accumulation Options section, you can choose "Accumulating" so that you allow your ENVIROcash to build up. Your accumulated ENVIROcash can then be used to purchase new One Time Contribution positions internally, or you can redeem your ENVIROcash for environmental products, such as the UBIEE PowerPill. Or you can then click to change your status to "Stop Accumulating" (which is what we did), and then you receive a lump sum payout.

When you first login to your back office, the status is set at "Stop Accumulating" which means that once you have a minimum of 5 euros pending ENVIROcash, you get paid automatically. It is a matter of preference.

The 6 Musketeers usually leave their ENVIROcash accumulating and then we can purchase new One Time Contributions for ourselves or others. We also have our own UEP accounts; Danielle, Pat and myself had set the status to stop accumulating to receive a lump sum payout, as you see above and below.

UBIEE ELITE-1 Danielle Michiels

Here is Danielle's information:

"I got some as well and am very happy. Thank you UBIEE HQ."

Dear Danielle Michiels,

You've got cash! UBIEE CORPORATION S.L. just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: March 24, 2010 6:13:07 AM

Amount Sent: €8.25 EUR

Sender Name: UBIEE CORPORATION S.L.

Sender Email:

Reference Number:

Message: - UBIEE ENVIRO Project Payout Danielle Michiels VORTEXES: 1432, 3118, 3255, 24242, 26448

UBIEE ELITE-1 Patricia Bartch

Here is Pat's testimony:

" I GOT PAID ALSO!"

You've got cash! UBIEE CORPORATION S.L. just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: March 24, 2010 6:06:54 AM

Amount Sent: $14.30 USD

Sender Name: UBIEE CORPORATION S.L.

Sender Email:

Message: Patricia Bartch - UBIEE ENVIRO Project Payout VORTEXES: 6, 630, 664, 688, 940, 14127, 14573, 15122, 26448

"THANK YOU UBIEE!"

In reply to Pat's thanks Dr. Michael of the UBIEE Corporation said: " Thanks Pat. UBIEE ENVIRO Project - a true Residual Income Generator."

We want a cleaner Earth for our children and their children. Don't you? The UBIEE ENVIRO Project has been developed to bring about environmental awareness and to encourage people to use the UBIEE PowerPill, fuel conditioner.

In fact, the UEP goes further than just encouraging you to use the PowerPill. Whenever someone contributes to your vortexes, you receive a percentage of that contribution and 10% of your earnings is put aside to accumulate for you, towards the PowerPill itself. So you get to test the PowerPill for yourself and to make a contribution towards a cleaner Earth, as well as receiving a residual income from the contributional marketing system.

The 6 Musketeers invite you to contribute to the UBIEE ENVIRO Project. Give yourself or someone you love the everlasting gift of a One Time Contribution.

Many blessings,

Musketeers Sarah, Danielle and Pat.

UBIEE Postcard

UBIEE Postcard by our good friend Mr Sand Das

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2010 8:25:02 PM

USsP Official Agency shield

Here's an Invitation to EMPOWER YOURSELF and SUPERCHARGE your promotional efforts!

Tired of `plain old` advertising programs?

GET PUBLISHED TODAY! UBIEE SUPERsplash gives you the power of INSTANT PUBLISHING on over 880 DOMAINS!

Sit back and ENJOY THE RIDE as your pages are added to more domains DAILY, ON AUTOPILOT!

If you think you know what this is all about then we have a few surprises in store for you.

Click here to CHECK IT OUT!

The 6 Musketeers wish you success.

Sarah

New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2010 3:07:46 PM
Latest UBIEE SEO PRO Login Record

As you can see, the UBIEE SEO PRO Login Record has been broken yet again!

Lots of people have logged in, in fact over 7000 and have earned over 2500 TF$ between them.

The 6 Musketeers have received their share. Have you?

Angel cuddles,

Musketeer Sarah

On behalf of The 6 Musketeers
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!