Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Banner Ads Query
5/10/2009 5:11:04 AM
Hello folks!

Can someone remind me where I can see how many advertising credits I've got.

Having won POTW twice, that means lots of credits for me.

Also, is there an explanation on how to submit your banners?

Thanks in advance.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Re: Banner Ads Query
5/10/2009 1:55:30 PM
I'd love to be able to help Sarah, but I've got no idea ... I reckon Thomas or Joe D would know though ... they seem to be in the know about so many things and they're always willing to lend a hand.

Cheers,
Leanne
Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
New Reply
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2009 9:02:13 PM

Hi Sarah,

Once again, Congrats on being our "Just Perfect" POTW this week.

Although I don't remember getting any Banner Impressions when I was chosen POTW long, long ago, and I really haven't used any of this particular type of Advertising here at Adland, access to the number available can be obtained at http://www.adlandpro.com/logon.asp.  Simply signin with your User ID and Password and this will pull-up your Account Summary.  This will give you all of your numbers.  Then click on the Ad Services Tab to place your Ads.

Hope this helps.  There is also a Live Support Tab at the top if you need additional help.

Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2009 1:04:07 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2009 5:30:44 AM
Hello Leanne,

Yes, they are usually very helpful guys. You are right.

My dear Sir Phil, that is very helpful and thank you.

I didn't realise that I'd received the banner credits the first time that I won. It was only when Kathleen took over and explained about it that I realised. At that time, I took a look and saw all the credits, but then I forgot where to go to check on them and deal with them.

Thanks again.

My dear Nick, man of not many words and master of graphics. Thank you for your wishes.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!