Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Lou Dobbs asks - WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
7/24/2009 1:59:24 AM

Hello Friends,

The Great pretender B Hussein's eligibility issue won't disappear and go away regardless of the millions he spends to quash the many law suits all over the country.

It appears that the saga of Res Major Cook (read about it here) has opened the eyes of many that were doubters in the past. It at least woke them up and now they are asking themselves why are all B Hussein's records sealed. Believe me when I say the list is a long one and you can see it here.

Well the Major Cook issue even woke Lou Dobbs up. He's questioning the great pretenders eligibility and the very obvious question we're all asking what has the usurper got to hide? All he has to do to resolve the eligibility question is to open his sealed records and most importantly the vault birth certificate. 

((youtube id="Qo-hucUVGmU&feature"))((/youtube))

((youtube id="0eY8CW9744o&feature"))((/youtube))

As an aside and possibly a numerous add on to the reason he refuses and fights every law suit nation wide (at the cost of over $1,000,000) is the theory believed by some that B Hussein is from another Galaxy and obviously hasn't got a birth certificate that can prove his eligibility under the Constitution. I for one believe that he is from another world and it's the world of Islam. As his agenda and actions prove on a daily basis.

So the question remains where's the birth certificate?

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Lou Dobbs asks - WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
7/24/2009 10:15:52 AM

Hi Peter,

I have but one thing to say :

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Lou Dobbs Being Shut Up For Asking - WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
7/25/2009 10:19:45 AM

Hi Geketa and Friends,

Here's an update and interesting outcome to Lou Dobbs asking the very logical question "where's the birth certificate".

Lou Dobbs is being shut up by CNN due to external pressure and I'm sure B Hussein's attorneys. The funny part is that Lou Dobbs probably believes that B Hussein is a natural born citizen but the Major Cook issue apparently caused him to ask that all important question.

The funny part is that the instructions Dobbs got from the president of CNN is that the eligibility issue is a "dead" story and their researchers found that in 2001 Hawaiian records were "discarded" when the states record system went electronic. How damn convenient is that? What a ridiculous claim especially when if you recall at one time during the campaign it was released that high officials in Hawaii physically saw the relevant document and that everything is kosher with the vault birth certificate.

All I have to say to Mr. Jon Klein president of CNN is this "story" is far from dead and it's become more alive cos of stupid actions and reactions to what used to be considered freedom of speech.

You'll find in the below article a video of a woman from New York a serious leftard that is all of a sudden questioning B Hussein's eligibility. Nope, this isn't a dead story but very much alive and will become more so as more sheeples wake up to all the lies being spread by B Hussein and his staff, attorneys and of course let's not forget the very loyal main stream media. Up till now the courts were also aiding and abetting  with their dubious rulings but that is changing too as we saw in 2 cases last week.

The mess we'll be in when it's found that he's not a natural born citizen will be well worth the ensuing problems just to be rid of him and all his disastrous agendas.

Shalom,

Peter

BORN IN THE USA?
'Shut up Lou Dobbs' campaign hits stride
CNN anchor simply wants birth certificate revealed

Posted: July 24, 2009
11:45 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Lou Dobbs

He already believes President Obama is a U.S. citizen, and all he wants is for him to produce a copy of his birth certificate, but even that request has generated a full-scale attack on CNN anchor Lou Dobbs.

According to the Los Angeles Times, CNN President Jon Klein told staffers of "Lou Dobbs Tonight" the issue of the legitimacy of President Obama's birth certificate – a topic Dobbs has discussed on the air – is a "dead" story.

The report said Klein wrote that CNN researchers found Hawaiian records were discarded in 2001 when the state's records system went electronic. Therefore, the report said, Obama's original long-form birth certificate no longer exists, and a computer-generated abbreviated version that has been promoted on the Internet is the official record.

"It seems to definitively answer the question," Klein's e-mail said, according to the newspaper. "Since the show's mission is for Lou to be the explainer and enlightener, he should be sure to cite this during your segment tonite. And then it seems this story is dead – because anyone who still is not convinced doesn't really have a legitimate beef." 

J. Richard Cohen, chief of the left-leaning Southern Poverty Law Center, went even further. He wrote a letter to CNN suggesting, "Respectable news organizations should not employ reporters willing to peddle racist conspiracy theories and false propaganda. It's time for CNN to remove Mr. Dobbs from the airwaves."

Dobbs has raised the issue several times, qualifying his requests with a multitude of affirmations that Obama is a U.S. citizen, but he believes the proof should be available to the nation.

Want to turn up the pressure to learn the facts? Get your signs and postcards asking for the president's birth certificate documentation here.

WND has produced hundreds of stories reporting on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen" and other issues. The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the challenges question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Additionally, questions have been raised about Obama's move to Indonesia as a child and the passort he used to travel to Pakistan as a young man.

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate and other documentation, such as educational records, that would put to rest the questions.

Dobbs' questioning has been straightforward: Where's the birth certificate?

"When this could be dispelled so quickly, and simply by producing it, why not do it?" he has asked.

He's pursued the query even though on a day when he was absent, his staff wrote a script that called the questions about Obama's birth "the discredited rumor that won't go away."

On that day, guest host Kitty Pilgrim said CNN had investigated, and there was "no basis for questions about the president's birthplace."

In an interview cited by the Los Angeles Times, Klein appeared to back off somewhat. He said Dobbs has 30 years experience, and he would trust his judgment.

But the Southern Poverty Law Center's Cohen, in a letter to Klein, took a hard line.

"We have written to you before about our concern that Lou Dobbs repeatedly fails to live up to this standard in his reporting on immigration. Now, Mr. Dobbs is again trading in falsehoods and racist conspiracy theories, questioning President Obama's American citizenship," he claimed.

The SLPC asserted the online Factcheck.org and "many other serious news organizations" had resolved the issue. 

Dobbs' questioning, Cohen wrote, "is both deplorable and an embarrassment to all serious journalists."

Cohen claimed the "conspiracy theory" was started by "an [unidentified] open anti-Semite and circulated by right-wing extremists."

WND reported earlier when Dobbs started raising the questions. At that time, longtime New York radio talker Lynn Samuels did the same. 

((youtube id="Y0CKj72GQLI&feature"))((/youtube))

"We don't even know where he was born," she said. "I absolutely believe he was not born in this country."

Reports also have been done by Sean Hannity's show on the Fox News Channel and in the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

The question over Obama's eligibility now also is being raised on billboards nationwide.

Read it all here.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/10/2009 9:46:05 AM
I have nowhere found a forum anywhere that approuves of BHO, Are they keeping quite as he ransacks everything? I always thought France was best in that activity.

Here is what I found in another forum (not Adland) Having your own opinion is fine by me.

There will be no Nativity scene in Washington this year.

The Supreme Court has ruled that therecannot be a nativity scene in the United States Capital this Christmas season

This is not for any religious reason…

They simply have not been able to findthree wise men in the nation’s capitol,

A search is still on, but time is runningout for finding a virgin.

For a new-born child, abortion has taken itstoll.
There was no problem, however, finding some asses to fill the stable.

God bless America!

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/10/2009 11:08:31 AM
Hi Robert,

If you look you'll find forums that are pro B Hussein. Hopefully they are decreasing in number but unfortunately there still some that go by the credo hear no evil, speak no evil and see no evil. In other words deaf, dumb and blind.

Good story about the nativity this year. I truly believe there aren't any wise men on B Hussein's staff and the rest of his government. Asses galore surround him.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!