Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lose Up to 30 lbs in 30 days
5/6/2009 9:12:13 PM

I am an Herbalife Independent Distributer, and I would like to introduce our products to anyone who is tired of being overweight and fatigued. 

I have been using the Herbalife products personally for 3 weeks and I have lost 17 lbs and 10 inches of total body fat.  My energy has increased, I am not sick anymore, I have been able to come off 9 out of 10 prescription medications ranging from anti-depressants to anti-inflammatory and much more. 

If you are ready to change your life for the better and save money, then give me a call and I can help set you up on a personalized program to meet your needs and be there as your one on one coach as much or little as needed throughout your program until you have reached your goal.

As you know, each person's results will vary depending on your committment.  Our products are ALL natural, there is no starvation, and no calorie counting needed.

Call 888-532-9792 and leave your name, number and best time to reach you (and time zone you are in) and I will return your call, or call me directly at 912-270-2839.

Andrea Bridges www.thewellnessonlineshop.com www.bridgesnutritionalmall.com
+0
Re: Lose Up to 30 lbs in 30 days
5/19/2009 2:14:33 PM
Yes, dealing with a wellness business in the wellness industry is what's really going! I love the wellness industry. I have done so much research about herbal medicine and things. I trully find it to be my passion.
~ LaToya Scott,iMom

www.whoslatoyascott.com
Skype me: la.scott.prosperity
Join me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/lalanchrist7
+0
Re: Lose Up to 30 lbs in 30 days
5/19/2009 9:20:36 PM

If it is something that you are really passionate about, then you would make a great candidate to join us.  Visit my recruiting site at www.abworkathome.com and I will be happy to get you a training package shipped to you to review and we will set up a time to speak.

It's a great business, I am always skeptical on home based businesses, but the products are great.  I take them myself.  I am working to lose a  total of 100 lbs, and in 5 weeks, i have already lost 20 lbs and 14.5 inches of body fat. I was very happy the other day when I actually put on pants that were 2 sizes smaller than what I was wearing before.

I may also be reached at 912-270-2839. 

Andrea Bridges www.thewellnessonlineshop.com www.bridgesnutritionalmall.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!