Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Need A Cookie ?
5/25/2009 12:02:05 PM

Hi Branka,

I rarely use my kitchen, but I do cook supper every night, that's debatable about good use of the kitchen.  Half our kitchen table has been taken up by an unfinished puzzle for 2 years, some parts of it were eaten or lost by the cats.  Why do cats eat non-food items such as puzzle pieces?  Some day I'll write volumes about my random parking habits, I knew I'd have a problem when I parked on Saturday because it was really crowded and the lot was blocked with flower-flats on sale and the store would be closed Sunday and today, but told myself to shop first and deal with it later.  When all else fails, walk the mile home and tell husband "Guess where I left your car? It will be easier to get it out of there after 8 pm when the store closes."  Would be easier to walk both ways, only one way is uphill, that's to answer people who ask me if both directions of my life are uphill, ha. no.  There were times when I've driven a big U over grass to get out of places, one time someone thanked me for being so entertaining as if I did it to be funny.

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2009 12:20:18 PM

LLLLLLLLLLLLL,

Ah ... and after baking the cookies ...  and after testing them ... we`d be back here, referring off the cats who stopped eating the kitchen puzzles, and about the Saturday traffic conditions which became more bearable ... and about your hubby being pleased with  guessing easier where you left his car :) ... and Nick would be happy nobody has offended his wife, Myrna would save some money for the paper to dry the laughing tears .... Thomas would enjoy in more tha 2 Japanese found around, and Luka would be proud because we finally match the subject :).

You Kathleen made my day again, thanks!

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2009 1:49:39 PM
Hi Nick,

Did you ever think we could have this much fun with your wonderful cookie recipe?

Kathleen is so funny, I just can't help but laugh at her descriptions.  I need kleenex when I read her posts.  Between her posts and your graphic, life is good.

Branka did a real nice summary on everything.  Thanks

Love you all,
Myrna
and still laughing

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
5/26/2009 9:58:59 AM
Wow, Nick!  Looks like your Cookie recipe really caught on!!  I'll bet you never thought it would be humorus when you posted!!

Been reading through all the posts here and you guys have been having a ball with this cookie dough!  Myrna I like the room with all the people who think someone was funny.  Kathleen wins stand-up comedian for the week at least!!  Some good laughs for your return Branka and now Thomas calls me Bread woman.  Told him I don't have luck baking cookies but just made some Amish Friendship Bread.

Thanks Nick for "You don't have to be crazy to be my friend, but it sure helps"..

Hugs and LOL,
Sara
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2009 3:07:37 PM

Hi Sara,

Most situations in life are very funny if we remove "ourself" from annoying situations and imagine it happening to someone else, try it and you'll laugh at your own aggravations more often.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!