Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
** Flight Plan Plus Bonuses! **
4/30/2009 1:38:53 PM
**Flight Plan Plus Bonuses!**

"You'll find the real secret to success in Brian Tracy's Flight Plan. It's an easy-to-read, practical step-by-step approach to accomplishing your goals." - Dr. Tony Alessandra

This is one of Brian's most popular books. If you don't have your own copy -- you should!

Flight Plan Plus Bonuses sells itself -- it is truly one of the best and most effective life and goal-planning programs in the world.

Everyone has heard of "The Secret." Brian will explain that "The Secret" is missing some very fundamental points on success -- it completely leaves out the word "work."

In his book, Flight Plan, Brian explains that there is a specific methodology that successful people follow...
  • They make their "Flight Plan" -- their goal list.
  • They "Take Off" -- take chances with no guarantees toward their goals.
  • They make continual "Course Corrections" -- they accept feedback and self-correct, learn from every experience.
In this book, Brian lays out a step-by-step, 12 chapter process that enables you to accomplish extraordinary things.

You can finally...
  • Become financially independent
  • Work smarter, not harder
  • Retire in style
  • Vacation and spend time with your family
Brian has personally gone from rags to riches using these principles. He has taught them to 4 million people in 46 countries and become one of the top success teachers and gurus on personal performance in the world.

People who apply the formula in Flight Plan experience immediate changes and long-term improvements in every area of life.

Two Bonuses Included!
  • The Miracle of Self-Discipline -60 minute CD, Learn how to develop the master key to riches and success. Connect to your own personal greatness.
  • Goals! -60 minute CD, Learn a practical, proven series of steps you can take to get and achieve any goal. Resolve to achieve all of your goals today.

Flight Plan Plus Bonus CDs

The Real Secret of Success. Make more money now, Work smarter not harder, Spend time with your family. Learn the secrets today.

Success Leaves Tracks...

By Brian Tracy

When I began searching for the secrets of success many years ago, I discovered an interesting principle: success leaves tracks.

In other words, if you want to be a big success in any area, find out what other successful people in that area are doing, and do the same things, until you get the same results. By learning from the experts, you will shorten your learning curve and accelerate your results.

That's what I did. When I studied the interviews, speeches, biographies and autobiographies of successful men and women, I found that they all had one quality in common. They were all described as being "extremely well-organized." They used their time very, very well. They were highly productive and they got vastly more done in the same period of time than the average person.

I followed their paths and it made me who I am today.

Here are two things you can do immediately to put these ideas into action:

First, develop a study plan today to learn from the experts in your field. This can save you years of hard work.

Second, of all you've learned decide what is the most important thing to implement, and then decide how to do it. Then do it.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!