Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Does hard work actually work?
4/26/2009 1:12:33 PM
The answer is yes, kinda. Hard work on it's own will probably get you nowhere though. You must have a precise plan of action that is designed to get you where you want to go first. Read, study, and talk to whoever you need to until you figure out exactly what you need to be doing to get where you are trying to go in life THEN put in tons of hard work to get there. That is how you find true success.
John Ruggles Earn $150 per referral with our Top Producing Team, Ad Co-op available: http://www.gosuccessuniversity.net
+0
Ricky Majtyka

55 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Does hard work actually work?
4/26/2009 1:29:36 PM

Well I can say I've been chipping away at it.

The climb is half the battle.

Once your at your pinnacle then the work really begins.

Keep Climbing

Ricky L Majtyka 12 Second Commutehttp://www.12path.com/GetStarted/
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2009 2:06:44 PM

Thanks for your post.
I'd say that hard work is good, but smart work is better. You list some of the things like planning, and education, that will help to improve your success.
The fact is there are many elements that go into a successful venture online, so I hope that anyone who comes along and tells you he has an "easier" way to get rich.. just remember it's likely HIS easier way to get rich and your QUICK way to get poor!

Over the years my thinking about the MLM system has really changed, and while I believe in a "rep" or affiliate should be paid for the sales they generate, I think this up the ladder bit where everyone up to the top who do very little to create that sale benefit from the sale. The affiliate gets less, and the user gets less product and more cost.  It's a losing proposition. Only the people at the peak of the "plan" really make anything. The vast majority make little or nothing.

I believe and support commission work though. It give value to the customer, appropriate recognition for the affiliate, and the owner gets another sale. Create a great product that people want and need, get enough affiliates and pay them a decent commission for the sales they generate, and you've got a winning system.

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
6/3/2009 2:21:23 PM

Great  Post !

Great  Reply  With  Strait  On  Message.

Tim  You  Did It  One  More  Time.

Your  Friend  ( gouardhead )

>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!