Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Instant Daily Cash Fast!
4/23/2009 2:43:31 PM

How just $4.00…That’s it….Turned into….4,032.00 over and over again! This is how it is done. I signed up for this $4.00 program after seeing the ad and website.(Link at bottom of this message) The way the program works is, you are getting to re-market this program, using a free website and free advertising.

You keep all of the sign up fees that come in from your site, and they are paid directly to you (You are the only one who handles your money), so this is not a MLM or Network Marketing program.

It would actually be set up for you exactly as mine is for me. In other words, you would have your own pay button on your own site, (Paypal) and all the $4 sign up fees are paid directly to you. So, there is no waiting on your funds.

Once again, this is not an MLM or networking system, so there is no back end residual. It is just an up-front remarketing program, and for people like myself. It is more of an income supplement(part-Time)or completely replacing other income (Full-Time).

I now do this full time and report having 80–100 or more sign-ups a day. This all depends on how much time you put in placing your ads. All this from only $4.00.

http://24hrcashnow.synthasite.com  

Helping others as they help you, together we all achieve success!! The Adboyz.
+0