Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Scott Obrien

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Experience the Power of Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
4/7/2009 8:43:32 PM

If you've never experienced the full power of therapeutic Grade-A essential oils before, then you are in for a real treat. Consider this... next time you need a burst of energy..... reach for a bottle of peppermint oil and put a small drop of peppermint in a class of water; on the soles of your feet; or rub your hands together and then cup them over your nose and take a deep breath. Imagine your delight when you experience an all-natural burst of energy and feel more alert and energized.

Well known as effective when used in massage therapy and meditation, essential oils also have a wide range of other powerful applications. They can be extremely effective when used in First Aid treatment for burns, insect bites, cuts, bruises, and more.

• Anti-bacterial properties make them highly effective for sanitizing, disinfecting, deodorizing and air purification as well.
  • Some essential oils make excellent toxin free cleaning agents for removal of grease, oil, carpet stains, crayon, etc.
  • Powerful anti-oxidant properties in some essential oils make them amazingly effective in anti-aging, energy and health giving applications both alone and when combined with supplements.
  • And of course, nothing beats the power of essential oils in personal care products for skin, hair and personal hygiene.

However, don't expect to be able to run down to your local health food store to grab a bottle and expect the same results. The sad truth is many of the so-called essential oils you will find there contain artificial additives and other synthetic compounds, some of which can be very toxic --- even dangerous. Only Therapeutic Grade-A Essential Oils such as ours, can deliver the beneficial results you will see when you begin using them yourself.

Something that was not clear to me at first is that there is a BIG difference between the types of Essential Oils. For all I knew, oils were oils, and even though I knew about lavender scented products in my grocery store – I had no idea about the possibilities of supporting my health, naturally, with Essential Oils. Let me explain, all Young Living Essentials Oils are pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. That means that care has been given to every single drop, to ensure that the medicinal properties have been retained.

“My first exposure to Essential Oils was doing cancer research. What impressed me the most about these oils was the quality, purity and consistency. As a scientist, I am very impressed with the research and the quality of ingredients in these products, and as a woman, I am enjoying and benefiting from the results!”

Nicole Stevens
Biochemist

There are 4 Grades of Essential Oils:

• Grade A oils are pure therapeutic quality and are usually made from organically grown plants distilled at the proper temperatures using steam distillation.
  • Grade B oils are food grade; they may contain synthetics, pesticides, fertilizers, extenders, or carrier oils.
  • Grade C oils are perfume grade and may contain the same type of adulterating chemicals as food grade oils. They usually contain solvents which are used to gain a higher yield of oil per harvest. Solvents are normally cancerous.
  • Floral Water is a byproduct of the distillation process, a very high quality if it comes from a Grade A distillation process. Accordingly it is of low quality if it comes from poor quality raw materials and or poor distillation processes. It is usually found in skin and hair products.

John, Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about our wonderful essential oils. I have so much information that I would like to share with you. I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

Scott OBrien
Independent Young Living Distributor
Email:
Scott@marketingscents.com
My Website

Looking for Leaders to earn $100K in 15 months! Plus a New Car and 4 Luxury Vacations per Year! No Experience Necessary... We will train You & Your Team. Are You ready to Live the Dream? Vite: www.MoreOrLessAbout.com Today!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!